Planet Fitness 30 min circuit training

Options
2»

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I had my own 25 minute circuit and depedning on my HR going in (I used to do 25 minutes of HIIT before) I would average around 250 calories. I am 44, 5'10 and around 197.
  • fromtheriver
    fromtheriver Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I don't use the steps, only because most of the times I see some elderly ladies using them. Instead I take a 15 minute jog after using the 15 of just the machines. Even if I wanted to use the whole circuit, whats annoying is that people get on them using them as regular machines and not a part of the circuit.
  • vanrooy55
    Options
    I googled and it goes by weight. I'm 150 so I burn around 285 on the 30 min circuit
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    stephs491 wrote: »
    Does anyone know appox how many calories you burn doing the 30 min circuit traning at planet fitness????
    1 calorie.

Don't worry about it.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    Poison5119 wrote: »
    I don't know if you've ever had a sudden loss of glucose in your blood - you get shakey and pale and a bit faint, so those candies are not for nothing. They're not the best choice but they are there.
    Truth.

Sometimes you put in the work, deplete hard and have nothing left in the tank to get you to the car. Those little sweets sometimes help. I keep an emergency honey packet in my gym bag for that, along with a couple quest bars.

It can be brutal if you aren't ready for it mentally.
  • rockinrose4u
    rockinrose4u Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just joined PF and have only been 3 times and did the circuit training once. I liked it and just did normal up and down steps on the steppers but I need to try different things too. I felt like I got a good workout and I logged it as general I think it said 193 calories. I am 5'0 and weight 107 pounds. When I do weight machines I log then under strength but don't figure in or know about calories for that only when I do the cardio.