I NEED MORE FRIENDS!! :(

Options
Hello, I'm Sami :)

I've been on here a while and lost 60lbs! (yay me! :))
But during the holidays things got chaotic (changed jobs, Christmas stuff, family stuff then daughters birthday.... Whew.. I'm still exhausted thinking about it)
And I started to slack off and eat like a cow again! ( Slacker! ! :( ) and I gained about 7lbs :(....
Anyway I'm back on track now and I hired a personal trainer whom I start working with this week and I have about 25lbs left to lose!!

Buuuttttt.....

Now that I'm back on here and active and serious again I realized my slacking off has cost me some friends :(... Can't say that I blame them really.... But I NEED FRIENDS!!!
I need you guys to hold me accountable and tell me to stop being a lazy *kitten* and cheer me on when I don't eat that slice of cheesecake and when I get off my butt and run those few miles a day! :)

I also like seeing your progress and helping you when I can so...
Who wants to be mfp besties?!? :)

All requests welcome!( unless you're a perv or a creeper... Well funny pervs are accepted but no creepers allowed ;)
Hagd folks.. Hope to hear from you soon!! :)

Replies

• CariS001
    CariS001 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a friend request. Great job on your loss so far!!
  • lhs1965
    lhs1965 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Been there and done that myself over the holiday. From Thanksgiving to News Years I was on an eat-o-ton. Be glad to be your friend
  • motivationtolose4
    Options
    I'm in the same boat and need more friends through out this journey. I added you. :)
  • tessaainge
    tessaainge Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi mate i am also near the end of the weight loss journey, I have lost 116lbs altogether and now face the final countdown of 14lbs to go, I know its going to be tough to get this last bit off so message me if you want to help each other x x x
  • janiem1987
    janiem1987 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am always looking for new friends!
  • booker2shoes
    booker2shoes Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Been there and done that myself over the holiday. From Thanksgiving to News Years I was on an eat-o-ton. Be glad to be your friend

Amen to that! :laugh:
  • scottcurt617
    scottcurt617 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to add me
  • mmommymusings
    mmommymusings Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Add me :-)
  • carakit
    carakit Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Im right there with you. I fell off the weight loss wagon during the holiday season also! And am also in need of some more friends to help encourgae me. Friend request sent!
  • velocityc6
    velocityc6 Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I try my best to log daily. There is so much information on this site it is almost overwhelming.
  • brandi712
    brandi712 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Just sent friend request. I'm on here every day, multiple times a day. I could use the company :laugh:
  • MissLakeTime
    MissLakeTime Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    You can add me :o)

I'm also looking for Friends with similar stats to follow.

I am 38 years old
    5'1
    Current Weight: 145
    Goal Weight #1: 125 lbs by May/Memorial Weekend 2014
    Weight Goals: Lose 1-2lbs per week - Amount of Daily Calories Allowed: 1,200
    Exercise Goals/New Year's Resolution: Do some sort of exercising daily!

Good Luck on your journey!

MissLakeTime
  • mck6888
    mck6888 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    The holidays are always tough, don't feel bad. I think most people find themselves slacking off at least a bit. I know I gained the couple pounds I had lost back over the last month or so. Doesn't help that I now have a cold and cut back on the exercising...

Oh well, I'd be glad to be your friend! Feel free to add me, too!
  • disneygrl213
    disneygrl213 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well, (anyone else as well). I log daily. :)
  • barnesr1
    Options
    Hi! We are a group of 4 friends called "The Flab 4" We have a FB group called Flab 4 Shredder Revolution. Everyone should join! We now have a group of 230 "friends" that hold each other accountable and encourage each other. We all (the 4 of us) still weigh over 200 lbs each but we are TRYING! Please also add me to your friends on here. Some of us have fitbits and a lot of us are doing Super Shred by Dr. Ian. We were on an episode of Rachael Ray in January. We are all on MFP too.

Thanks,
    Becky
  • beachbumdoug
    beachbumdoug Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am on here most days and do my best to stay motivated!!
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Feel free to add me...best of luck with your goals.:smile:
  • rahn27
    rahn27 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello Sami,

Welcome back!!! I just started 10 days ago...so I need friends too. LOL I am new to MFP, but I have lost 3.7 lbs in the time I have been on. I have a loooong way to go, but so far so good. I too need to be held accountable. Yep, life happens and we have to stay on our journey. This weekend I went off because I am a stressful eater, but I got back on track yesterday. I used to run a million years ago...so my goal is to run again. Right now I'm walking. It's a start. So keep in touch and hopefully we will keep each other motivated.

Rahn27
  • edodson85
    edodson85 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, always glad of extra friends help and support. :) xx