P90X3 - Who's with me?!

Options

Replies

• drgca
    drgca Posts: 3
    Options
    Started this morning with my hubby - 5:30am alarm and straight into Cold Start and Total Synergstics. It has been awhile since I have done this type of workout and I was surprised at how much I could do!!

Can't wait unitl tomorrow :)
  • amj3303
    amj3303 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 4. I love this workout!! I would love some support!!!!!
  • danirosevoelkel
    danirosevoelkel Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! Only on day two but thoroughly enjoying the workout!
  • quicksprt98
    Options
    Plyometrics is one of my all time favorites!! I always try to jump high enough to hit my head on the ceiling! however when I look down I have hardly left the ground because I am soo spent!!
  • larsfromars
    larsfromars Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Two days in on the Mass Calander, and I really enjoyed both days. It was pretty cool to do both the pullup bar excercises in Total
    Synergistics. 4 months ago I couldn't do a pullup. Been working on them...nice to get off bands for good !! Agility X was an
    absolute blast...It was FUN !! I had to rewind a few times to try and get some of the moves down(2 left feet). According to my
    HRM I burned around 400 calories...in 30 minutes. Sweet.
    I can tell ya...my body needs Yoga X today. I'm already thinking about my numbers for The Challenge on Thursday. I'm good
    at pushups....okay at pullups. 25 and 6 maybe ? Or will I poop out ? 20 and 5 ? Not sure !!
  • CALake
    CALake Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Yoga today. Tony must finally be getting to me because I actually enjoy it????
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Tammy_Christopher Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Glad to see more new faces and everyone is doing awesome! Keep up the great work everyone.

Had my Dr appt yesterday for my knee. He is worried there may be more damaged than what my original MRI showed, so I have to have another one w/ contrast this time (which means a shot :cry: ) So more sit and wait to find out whats going on. I'm not too good at sit and wait :ohwell: Going to work on my pull-ups with my lat bar tonight so I don't lose the progress I have made this far. Stupid knee can't stop my upper body haha.
  • Butrovich
    Butrovich Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Hang in there, Tammy and do what your body will let you.

Did Isometrics last night, ran 3 miles this morning along with Dynamics. I am not a Yoga fan, but the Isometrics was not that bad. Dynamics was lots of stretching, which I need badly. Great workouts in the Transition Week. Almost done with Week 4.

Mike
  • danirosevoelkel
    Options
    Yoga for me tonight and I'm ready for a break from the intense jumping around like a mad woman lol. Nutrition seems to FINALLY be on track and water intake is increasing... looks like things are going well for me!
  • powerpuffgirl66
    powerpuffgirl66 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Skipped Tuesday, so I doubled up Agility X and Yoga last night. Agility was fun. I did a bit of modifying for all the pushup plyo moves. I can't spring myself into the air. Still burned 300 cals. Yoga was good for yoga. But that guy Ted. Wow. I wish I could pull some of his moves off. I definitely have a long way to go.
  • danirosevoelkel
    Options
    Yoga was a lot of fun, a little worried about the challenge today... I've heard it's nothing but 30 mins of pushups and pullups lol. But I will do what I can
  • fourfiftythree
    fourfiftythree Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    CVX today - during lunge / reach / jump I hit my hand on my ceiling fan (right on the edge of the globe over the bulb). Doesn't sound serious, but man it hurt! Right on my knuckle. Very swollen now. But I actually feel lucky that I didn't hit it with the weight or it probably would have shattered. Anyway, that's my story for the day. Beware of ceiling fans while jumping.
  • larsfromars
    Options
    Days 3 and 4 in the bag. Really Enjoyed Yoga X. Normally I use a Rodney Yee video every week for Yoga workout. I have to say
    I enjoyed Yoga X even more. I loved the flow and speed of it.

I really dreaded The Challenge. I rolled with 25 and 6 as my numbers. I chose wisely...I got a damn fine workout !! My dread
    eased when I realized the pacing of the workout wasn't going to be nearly as frantic as I had thought in my noggin. The breaks
    to take a cold drink....and do some stretching....OH YES !!

Keep Rockin Everybody !!
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Tammy_Christopher Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    How's everyone doing? Just wanted to check in and see how it's going. I'm still watching my knee, did the stationary bike and some upper body lifting today. Getting antsy to get back into X3.

Come on everyone check in and tell me what I'm missing right now :happy:
  • larsfromars
    Options
    Checking in ! Day 5: Pilates X. I give it my all. Probably took me 40 minutes with rewinds for form. My first pilates experience.
    I broke a sweat pretty early on. The Pretzel and few other towards the end....I need more work, and more flexibility. My inhaling
    and exhaling got really messed on the harder stuff as well. I will do my best with it again this upcoming week.

Day 6: The Incinerator !! Max Pull ups....Chin Ups....push ups... throw some weights in....this is good stuff. This will kick your
    behind in 30 minutes. The Burnout at the end is wicked....wicked !

I'm pushing myself hard. Keep pushing play. Hang in there Tammy !!
  • cobalt719
    cobalt719 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Started week three today. I did Dynamix at the end of week one, but missed it at the end of last week. I was a little tight going into Total Synergistics. I guess stretching on the off day does help.
  • pittjenn
    pittjenn Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I have surgery on Wednesday, so I've only been "sampling" the discs rather than doing an official start. I am SORE though! Really loving the first week of workouts. I'm hoping I'll be cleared to workout next Monday, so I'll do my official start then :)
  • Butrovich
    Butrovich Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I have surgery on Wednesday, so I've only been "sampling" the discs rather than doing an official start. I am SORE though! Really loving the first week of workouts. I'm hoping I'll be cleared to workout next Monday, so I'll do my official start then :)

Prayers for a successful surgery and speedy recovery.

P90X3 CVX and P90X Ab Ripper on Sunday
    Eccentric Upper on Monday
    Accelerator this morning with the plan to run 4 miles this afternoon on the indoor track.

Posted Day 28 pictures on my profile and I like what I see so far.

Keep pressing play everyone!

Mike
  • CALake
    CALake Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    First time doing the Isometrics routine yesterday. It seemed really boring at the time, but damn I'm sore today!
  • fourfiftythree
    fourfiftythree Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Enjoying transition week... did Dynamix today. Great stretch! Isometrix was fun. That is more along the lines of my kind of yoga. Yoga X3 isn't challenging enough, in my opinion.