Brand Spanking new! Looking for buddies!

Options
Hi all, I'm brand spanking new, also new to tracking food intake and nutrients. So I need some friends to help keep me accountable and on track since this is new to me. I'm the heaviest I've probably ever been, judging by how my clothes fit, too terrified to get on the scale, true story! This has to stop and I'm committed to changing my bad eating habits.

Replies

• bunkahes
    bunkahes Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    if you need a buddy i am here for you, the number on the scale is just a number. measuring your body helps greatly, and how your clothes fit
  • selenametts
    selenametts Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm a runner too :) if you need support I'm active everyday!
  • HollyB1223
    HollyB1223 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You can add me, Karen, I'm in the same boat you are and looking for all the support I can get. :)
  • ParmesanJon
    ParmesanJon Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Everyone can add me!
  • PatiencePerceptionandPeace
    Options
    I'm on daily, some days good, some less good, but like to think I am supportive. Bring it on like Donkey Kong, send that request and let's be awesome together r:drinker:
  • leona74
    leona74 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also--Support is always encouraged here--I too have a long journey and am taking the bull by the horns:smile:
  • LinJoyAdd
    Options
    Feel free to add me also. I have been doing this for a couple of weeks now and really need the support.
  • Steph_123
    Steph_123 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me as well - I'm not new but looking to increase my buddies for more motivation and support to get the scale moving! I particularly find it useful if people on my news feed are physically active, seeing that others have worked out always seems to shame me into getting off the couch as well.
  • TFaustino67
    TFaustino67 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Fairly new here myself; anyone and everyone may add me :happy:
  • lirehobe
    lirehobe Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    you can add me too!!
  • shinxey
    Options
    Hey :) I'm pretty new here too, feel free to add me - looking for as much support as I can get and of course willing to give as much as I can!!
    Good luck!
  • ncast139
    Options
    Everyone can add me!

^Me Too!

~N~
  • reeny34
    reeny34 Posts: 72
    Options
    Everyone can add me!

^Me Too!

~N~

^Me Three!

~S~
  • Mandy1282
    Mandy1282 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Can add me also!!
  • aussiesarah
    aussiesarah Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me to. I've promised I have to log every day up until the begining of March at least!
  • harmonymkr
    harmonymkr Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Anybody can add me too!
  • diddles19
    diddles19 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm here everyday for support
  • janiem1987
    janiem1987 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for friends! Anyone can add me!
  • Cowgal23
    Cowgal23 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for new friends anyone can add me!!! I try to be supportive everyday but there are a few days where I don't comment.
  • wkhauser
    wkhauser Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm always up for motivational buddies. watching what folks post helps keep me in check... feel free to add me!!!