MFP crushes

Options

Replies

• Lovely_77
    Lovely_77 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    Lube is for softies.... PAIN is what you want... pain is what you shall get.... don't fear it.. embrace it. The more you struggle the more it will hurt.... now spread them so I can put this bar between your ankles muahahahaha

I click on this thread and This is the 1st thing I read. Lol well hello there

Haha that is hilarious... thread just hit #1 I can see you now typing 'hey everyone come check out this kinky sh**'
  • idundidit
    Options
    This is why I never trust the blankets/sheets at motels.

Whatever.... you dundidit last night with me. Youre to blame for those trust issues too lol

I lol'd... and I thought my pee was burning from excessive exercise.
  • tammys_changing
    Options
    Lube is for softies.... PAIN is what you want... pain is what you shall get.... don't fear it.. embrace it. The more you struggle the more it will hurt.... now spread them so I can put this bar between your ankles.

Backs out slowly....
  • bperkins88
    bperkins88 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Ditto for a girl who is tied up in an X formation with rope with clips and weights attached to her nipples, standing on her tippy toes with a vibrator stuck inside her, getting beaten with a stick getting told what a dirty *kitten* she is >:)
  • Lovely_77
    Options
    Ditto for a girl who is tied up in an X formation with rope with clips and weights attached to her nipples, standing on her tippy toes with a vibrator stuck inside her, getting beaten with a stick getting told what a dirty *kitten* she is >:)

Note to self: don't read while drinking coffee. I think I just snorted some haha
  • Lovely_77
    Options
    -munches popcorn-
    Ooo, this is getting good hahahaha

You better be logging that damn popcorn or your next!!
  • bperkins88
    Options

Note to self: don't read while drinking coffee. I think I just snorted some haha

lmfao.. hahaha
  • Lovely_77
    Options

Ropes are for amateurs use something that brings a little challenge to it like bars and leather
  • bperkins88
    Options

Ropes are for amateurs use something that brings a little challenge to it like bars and leather

I like your style you dirty *kitten* ;)
  • Lovely_77
    Options
    I feel like we have gotten way off topic here lol we just hijacked this forum hahaha
  • bperkins88
    Options
    I feel like we have gotten way off topic here lol we just hijacked this forum hahaha

agreed. we turned the forum into an erotic story
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options

Whatever.... you dundidit last night with me. Youre to blame for those trust issues too lol

Drink more water!!!
  • Lovely_77
    Options
    My friends request just blew up... a lot of kinks in here hahaha
  • Lovely_77
    Options

agreed. we turned the forum into an erotic story

50 shades of grey saga continues via MFP members lok
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    LMAO!!!!!

You go girl hahahaha

Still.. In for some girl on girl. Js.
  • bperkins88
    Options
    apparently my writing wasn't good enough. -crys- no friend requests. lol
  • Lovely_77
    Options

Drink more water!!!

Yes drink more water you need your strength, don't need you dehydrated come game time lol
  • Lovely_77
    Options
    LMAO!!!!!

You go girl hahahaha

Oh you know i am always ready haha
  • bperkins88
    Options
    LMAO!!!!!

You go girl hahahaha

Oh you know i am always ready haha

-Nom Nom Nom- Lets get a 3 way going here. We can make a **** sandwich. One girl on either side. Yummmm
  • charliex2202
    charliex2202 Posts: 4,281 Member
    Options
    MFP crushes....i have 1...or 2....or.3....or ..4 hmm lots and lots of gorgeous guys to look at on here....cant pick just a couple!!