Weight Loss Vid on Youtube - join me from Fat to Fit!!!

Options
Yep - this is going REALLY well, and hopefully you can tell with each vid. that I do that the weight's coming off!

Here's my latest: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQ3f6POFlmY

Or, to see them all - just put "wiitabax in the search bar on youtube!

This vid is basically just to show you what I'm doing to lose weight - hopefully it may help some folks with motivation... and any feedback will certainly help me too!

Please leave any comments here - as I said, feedback appreciated!

:smile:

Replies

• ANNIET2006
    Options
    love it
  • akaDumbo
    akaDumbo Posts: 187
    Options
    Glad to see you survived the op. As for the jokes typical northern humour, and us at the other side of the penines have dinner at dinner time and tea at tea time too.

p.s. I dont think I could lift the amount of tins of beans that I used to carry all day every day, thanks for putting it in perspective
  • WeightingForSara
    WeightingForSara Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I have a YouTube weight loss channel too!! It's http://www.youtube.com/weightingforsara
  • Wiitabax
    Wiitabax Posts: 284
    Options
    love it

Very much appreciated!

• Wiitabax
    Options
    Glad to see you survived the op. As for the jokes typical northern humour, and us at the other side of the penines have dinner at dinner time and tea at tea time too.

p.s. I dont think I could lift the amount of tins of beans that I used to carry all day every day, thanks for putting it in perspective

Thanks for that :smile:

That's why I did the 'beans' thing... to say to someone:

"Hey... you may not think you've lost much - but just hold this can of beans... throw and catch it... shake it" etc. and when you say "WOW have I REALLY lost that much???" I really do reckon it's a positive... so glad it struck a chord... don't be trying to lift your own bodyweight in beans though - if I were to do that, I'd need a fork-lift truck though I reckon!!!

:laugh:
  • Wiitabax
    Options
    I have a YouTube weight loss channel too!! It's http://www.youtube.com/weightingforsara

Thanks for sharing - off to look now - will comment when I get chance!

• HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    bump...because it's good stuff:drinker:
  • daybehavior
    daybehavior Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Your accent is so awesome.
  • Wiitabax
    Options
    bump...because it's good stuff:drinker:

:smile: thanks Becca - appreciated.

I'll probably do another on Friday, but this will no doubt me complaining about my throat infection and my surgery - exciting stuff eh? :laugh:

I'm not going to be surprised if I've lost ZERO weight... or even gained slightly because I've been VERY inactive on doctors orders... but I'm not worried because shortly I can get back to exercising again which will be great!!!

I'll post here when I do the next vid!

• Wiitabax
    Options
    Your accent is so awesome.

:smile: Many thanks - glad you like!

I love different accents and do impersonations etc. but this is my real 'speaking voice' and I always make sure to keep it real and keep it going - the day I turn 'posh' and do a "Thees iss the Bee-Bee-See, and norr, here eees the n-yews!" style of thing, is the day I give up! :laugh:

Thanks again - appreciated! If ever you need translation for some of my comments (which may not make sense to people out of my county, let alone country) - let me know, be happy to explain.

• Wiitabax
    Options
    I've just done another of my 'weight loss' vids and uploaded it to youtube... 20 pounds lost so far!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/Wiitabax

Or just type in "wiitabax" on the search bar to find! :smile:

Any comment welcome!
  • sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options

i subbed to you, and the maker of this thread :)
  • CreativeRedhead
    Options
    That was lovely! Think I'll go watch all of the vids now. :tongue: I love this stuff, I'm so camera shy I don't think I could do one but it does look like fun. I'll definitely follow you. :flowerforyou:
  • Wiitabax
    Options
    That was lovely! Think I'll go watch all of the vids now. :tongue: I love this stuff, I'm so camera shy I don't think I could do one but it does look like fun. I'll definitely follow you. :flowerforyou:

Thanks muchly - appreciated. :smile:

Weird thing... I HATE having my photo taken... always have, but I decided to GO FOR IT in doing these vids... I've done some comedy stuff on youtube, but that's as 'characters' so it's not the 'real me' that's being seen...

but I decided that with any luck I'll see an improvement in my physical appearance with each vid I do (hopefully) - although I can't change my looks and miserable expression lol, I blame my parents for that! :laugh:

Thanks muchly for joining me on my journey to you AND everyone else - sincerely, it means a lot, and the supporting comments are most welcome!

• ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Bumping for later when I can watch it all! Congrats on your journey so far!
  • Wiitabax
    Options
    Bumping for later when I can watch it all! Congrats on your journey so far!

:appreciated:

Comments on my hat and two cute doggies also welcome!

:laugh:
  • naughtydoguk
    Options
    I am going to a video soon, just want to work out the technical aspects first.
  • downtome
    downtome Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Great job on losing 86 pounds! Way to go! Please tell me how you did it? I could use all the help I can get, I am just starting out once again and I have 165 pounds to lose to reach my goal. I would love to be inspired by you. Thanks so much.

Denise
  • downtome
    downtome Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, that last message was for weightingforsara.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!