hello and let's DO THIS THING...

Options
:tongue: Finally posting some posts. I've logged pretty much everyday for the last 10 days, and been exercising "almost" everyday as well. I am competely gung ho to lose this weight and tone up the sag.

My fears after the weigt loss are losing my double D's, saggy skin, looking too old after losing the weight, not toning up properly. I know these may sound like vain things, and trust me...they all are.

My happy spot will be when my thighs no longer chaffe, although having my legs chaffe is one step being closer to becoming a mermaid and those mermaids are HOT. When I can wave goodbye without my underarm flab waving too. Too be able to run my hand accross my belly without getting stuck (although the stretch marks don't help).

I plan on eating what I normally eat, just adding in more exercise. I am a single mother with 2 young kids, so finding time to exercise will be tough, as well as the energy. I'd made it 10 days so far...I'm determined....where was I...oh yes, I am supplementing with ViSalus meal replacement drinks which I absolutely love, and they curb all my cravings and only 150 calories each shake. Without plugging this Visalus MLM group...i really do love the drinks. They helped me lose the weight originally.

So....I'm on this wagon, with plenty of room for any of you who would like to join me....I am super motivational, super direct, and call it like it is. I'm lazy, your lazy....that's why we are on here trying to lose weight in the first place...

Let's do it together....And go.................

Replies

• BoricuaX
    BoricuaX Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Loved your post.

Good luck.

Lets do this!!!
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    You're funny.

Get those workouts in! I have two kids, although I have a spouse also. I have to workout in the AM before everyone is up. It was the only way I could be consistent.
  • twinmuma
    twinmuma Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Thanks...I am gung ho until I do the typical burnout. tee hee hee
  • twinmuma
    Options
    Anyone out there from Canada? Hello hello (taps mic)....is this thing on?
  • all4my4girls
    all4my4girls Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm not from Canada. I am, however, friending you. :)
  • twinmuma
    Options
    AWESOME! Let's motivate....
  • DawnMarie1970
    DawnMarie1970 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I added you even though Im not from Canada....however, I have been there several times...does that count? :tongue:
  • Relle3
    Relle3 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You can do this... Never Give up!

13418731.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • twinmuma
    Options
    Well...No place is as cool as Canada...But I'll take all the friends and support and motivation I can...:wink:
  • DawnMarie1970
    DawnMarie1970 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Well...No place is as cool as Canada

Or as cold except for in the Great White North....Wisconsin :drinker: Cheers to you!!!!
  • BrettWithPKU
    BrettWithPKU Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Not to be overly critical of a (probably minute) word choice.

I'd advise against referring to anything you hope to be successful as a "wagon". Because 98% of references to wagons are in the context of "falling off" of them.

Make the analogy something that's not associated with failure. Say you're trading in (insert crappy car here) for a (insert awesome car here).

Or if you're a religious sort, you can call it "clensing the temple".
  • goingtodoitin14
    Options
    Good luck and feel free to add me. I am on this journey too!!!
  • dlk0317
    dlk0317 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Just joined today and I need something to help keep me accountable. I lost over 120 pounds and kept it off for years doing another program. I got sick of that program, left and gained about 30 to 40 pounds. I have two goals: one - to lose weight for my upcoming wedding and two - to be happy with my body. I don 't need to be toned and fit, just healthy.
  • marianamoya
    marianamoya Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I just started my weight loss jorney two weeks ago ..and love my results so far :) . I'm very motivated to stick to my goals, I would love to have support of friends . Feel free to add me :) let's do this !!!
  • diana109
    diana109 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    CANADIAN here!!! :smile: Let do this thing!! Good luck on your journey!