What Thanksgiving Food is Your Biggest Weakness?

Options
Just curious to see what folks say. Me? Pumpkin pie!:heart:

Replies

• UpToAnyCool
    UpToAnyCool Posts: 1,673
    Options
    me too. i love pie: pumpkin, apple, pecan. there isn't a flavor I don't like (maybe cow).
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    STUFFING!!!!!!!!!!!

Specifically MY stuffing.............I will eat a good pound before dinner comes up. That is 3-4 cups of bread, sausage and butter. Not the past few years though.
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Stuffing/Dressing <gurgle> D'Oh!
  • akellyking77
    akellyking77 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    The rolls and fresh butter! Arrghh.. gets me every single time.
  • Melis25Fit
    Melis25Fit Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    My grandma's mashed potatoes. She puts in cream cheese, a ranch dips packet and like 5 TBSP's of butter! They're so so so creamy! I also love pumpkin pie, but am only going to have a bite of my hubby's this year!!!!!!
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Anything pumpkin.... mmmmm. And on my dinner plate, I think the stuffing is my weakness. I've been know to pile several helpings of it on there. I need to stick to one plate of food and then done! No second helpings.
  • nixs0717
    nixs0717 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Everything!! Thanksgiving Dinner is my favorite!
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Everything..lol...I am just greedy, which is why I plan to work out early that morning....
  • Syreeta6
    Syreeta6 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Desserts!!!
  • amg_89
    amg_89 Posts: 184
    Options
    Actually thanksgiving dinner never really gets me down. I love mashed potatoes and rolls, but it's pretty easy to control myself. Now my mom's chocolate pecan pie on the other hand....i could eat half the pie and not even realize it.
  • kld4239
    kld4239 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    My Mom's Dressing/Stuffing w/ gravy....yum!!!
  • emills88
    emills88 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Everything! I'm the one cooking this year so I know it's all stuff that I love!
  • carrie145
    Options
    My Aunt's stuffing!! She usually cooks T-giving dinner for the family, but she's going out of town this year. So she gave me the recipe. I hope I can fill her shoes!!!
  • just4peachy
    just4peachy Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Mashed potatoes. I love mashed potatoes. They're not just my favorite Thanksgiving food, they're my favorite food group.
  • NutritionDivaRD
    NutritionDivaRD Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I would have to say either the ham (which I typically avoid because of the sodium content...but not on Thanksgiving) and pecan pie.......YUM!
  • bucky17h
    bucky17h Posts: 120
    Options
    Pumpkin pie with whip cream! :ohwell:
  • FitnessChefJime
    FitnessChefJime Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Cornbread dressing and Green Bean Casserole Deviled Eggs Pecan Pie no wonder I was obese :explode:

This year MODERATION will get its biggest test !! :bigsmile:
  • sunrae90
    Options
    Oh geez.. I guess either stuffing or pecan pie, I love them both so much haha
  • blackmamba886
    blackmamba886 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    The rolls and fresh butter! Arrghh.. gets me every single time.

Me too... me too. I do so well with everything else and then I sit there and just munch on rolls. :embarassed: