Uk girl looking for pals

Options
Hi I'm Shanna, aged 32 and I'm from Walsall in the uk. I have been dieting for what seems like forever and never get anywhere. Probably because I go on these silly fad diets that restrict all the foods I love (cake, chocolate) and I just can't do it.
Well, I came across my fitness pal and thought I'd give it a whirl :)
Any friends to help me on my journey would be very much appreciated as it would be nice to chat to ppl going through the same thing. And I can be there for you too! :) so add me please.

Replies

• callyart
    callyart Posts: 209
    Options
    Hey! I am from Birmingham but currently living in Walsall! :D I am 22 years old and trying to lose 3 stone. Have currently lost 5 lbs in 2 weeks by doing light exercise on the wii fit and healthy eating.

Feel free to add me!
  • wrenegade64
    wrenegade64 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Well I'm just a 49 year old fuddy-duddy from America, but I have about 150 lbs to lose. We are not from the same country, but we have the same goal in mind if you are interessted in any friends from abroad :-)
  • Stumblebee_
    Options
    I'm from the UK. I've just added you. I look forward to following you on your journey.
  • change4life87
    Options
    Hey im danielle 26 from willenhall near walsall. I have tried losing weight and failed because of my love for cake and chocolate as you said! Im thinking of trying insanity, just not really sure where to start :(
  • davids122
    Options
    I'll send you a request.. I've been yo-yo dieting for years and restarted last week - I'd be happy to provide some encouragement.

Happy for others to add me too! :)

D
  • Juliemoo1960
    Juliemoo1960 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Hi I am from Southampton and have been on one diet or another for what seems like forever. Let's all band together and cheer each others success however small.
  • Magic_Chicken
    Magic_Chicken Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Hi, Im in London. Wishing everyone luck on their weightloss journey!! lol x
  • DavidHomeshield
    Options
    Hi there, well been on this since October, and lost 3 stone, but took a break after a belated holiday, loads of driving and even more food, well come on sometimes it is just too good to miss.

I have no friends, and the support from the family teands to involve a snickers under my pillow, or a fridge full of god dies, I am not good at waiting and have just lost half a stone in the last couples of weeks, I can only do it if it makes a quick difference of I get bored.

So if you want a fat old Brit as a pal then sign me in, ok...

Where is Walsall, I will have to google now,

Night from Market Rasen
  • DavidHomeshield
    Options
    Hi there, well been on this since October, and lost 3 stone, but took a break after a belated holiday, loads of driving and even more food, well come on sometimes it is just too good to miss.

I have no friends, and the support from the family teands to involve a snickers under my pillow, or a fridge full of god dies, I am not good at waiting and have just lost half a stone in the last couples of weeks, I can only do it if it makes a quick difference of I get bored.

So if you want a fat old Brit as a pal then sign me in, ok...

Where is Walsall, I will have to google now,

Night from Market Rasen
  • Yellowbelly84
    Yellowbelly84 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi :-) Friend request sent!
  • MustLoveDucks
    Options
    32YO UK-er here. Friend request being sent!
  • Wraybop
    Options
    Hi

I'm from the north east, feel free to add me :)
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    in for kissing butts!
  • TLwineguzzler
    TLwineguzzler Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Hi :smile:

I'm from Stoke, friend request sent
  • nataliea683
    nataliea683 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    hi

i'm 26 & live near Newcastle, uk !always looking for friends to support feel free to add me i'm on here everyday (almost!) and have an open diary to friends :)

good luck with your weight loss journey
    x
  • louisedavies311
    louisedavies311 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hi I am from Chester feel free to add me I am so motivated this time no going back change for life x