Favorite healthy eating recipe websites?

Options
I am addicted to Skinnytaste, Cooking Light and Skinny mom!

Anyone have any others they love? Looking for family friendly ones as well. :smile:

Replies

• Resanzo
    Resanzo Posts: 10 Member
    Options
  • neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 9,962 Member
    Options
    That's the problem, to me skinnytaste needs to understand nutrition a little better as far as I'm concerned. And just like my opinion many have different ideas what healthy is. Personally I haven't agreed with any healthy eating website 100%, so I'll call it a myth.:happy: To me, and many won't agree, healthy is eating whole foods and minimally processed, intentionally reducing fat doesn't qualify im my opinion. The food network is decent because you can pick a chef that you like and find recipes and generally speaking they follow a fairly natural approach to food.
  • Mojoman02
    Mojoman02 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I love all the websites you mentioned!! I stay away from Hungry Girl, because I think she uses too much processed foods.....
  • lynn1982
    lynn1982 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    joyoushealth and ohshglows. And not always healthy, but for when I'm looking for a healthier alternative for a treat - chocolatecoveredkatie
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I like Emily Bites and Dashing Dish as well as the ones you mentioned.
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Good idea for a thread! Thanks!
  • boymom75
    Options
    I forgot about Dashing Dish! Katie rocks! :smile: Thanks girls for the suggestions, keep them coming!

I agree with you about Hungry Girl, plus I found her recipes are not that good. :(
  • kiittenforever
    kiittenforever Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    allrecipies.com --> the Healthy section and Vegetarian section :)