What are you here for?

Options
Achrya
Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
I keep hearing that we're all here for the same reason but I'm thinking that's just a vicious rumor someone started to try and make some other poster feel bad. It was probably followed by an accusation of bullying. With that in mind I find myself curious: what are we all here for?

I'm here to post gifs and drop sarcastic quips whenever possible. Sometimes I log my food, but it's mostly aimless forum cruising.

How about you?

Replies

• Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options
    I got nuthin. Here's a gif.

lU3ojZT.gif
  • Fiery_Vixen
    Fiery_Vixen Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    @Hauntinglyfit...one of the best GIFS I've ever seen! :laugh:
  • Achrya
    Options

lU3ojZT.gif

And now I'm here for this gif. Very nice.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    I am here to learn about 1,200 diets, raspberry ketones, & unicorns. I am also here for advice from medical professionals.

Also, butts. And bewbs.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options

lU3ojZT.gif

And now I'm here for this gif. Very nice.

i like how the guy didn't think he could do butt's so he just did fists. great recover.
  • VBnotbitter
    VBnotbitter Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    I'm here for the gifs and s******ing at your sarcastic quips

And also to pretend that I'm engaging with other humans without actually having to
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    Hmm reasons for being here...

to fight the derp...

fuKuN2e.gif

learn stuff...

dP9Cdt1.png

cruise the threads...

TA9IYdF.gif

to give validation to people for their hard work...

m6AXH5g.gif

to get validation for my hard work...

IXk7F2N.jpg

and to be inspired by people's profile pics to work out...

u4PhhZF.jpg
  • VBnotbitter
    Options

And also to pretend that I'm engaging with other humans without actually having to
    Ok how the feck is the word s n i g g e r i n g blocked? It's another word for laughing ffs
  • ThriceBlessed
    ThriceBlessed Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Well, I actually am here to lose weight, get healthy, get stronger... but that's just me, I'm used to being a nerd so that's okay though.
  • AbsoluteFittest
    AbsoluteFittest Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Ha ha love it!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    Well, I actually am here to lose weight, get healthy, get stronger... but that's just me, I'm used to being a nerd so that's okay though.

OMG..i die
  • Achrya
    Options

Ok how the feck is the word s n i g g e r i n g blocked? It's another word for laughing ffs

Hmm. I'm torn on how to play this sooo...

Response A: What did you just call me!!!!!

Response B: I was seriously playing fill in the naughty word to figure that out. I did not win
  • Lauracanbe125
    Options
    I keep hearing that we're all here for the same reason but I'm thinking that's just a vicious rumor someone started to try and make some other poster feel bad. It was probably followed by an accusation of bullying. With that in mind I find myself curious: what are we all here for?

I'm here to post gifs and drop sarcastic quips whenever possible. Sometimes I log my food, but it's mostly aimless forum cruising.

How about you?
  • Achrya
    Options
    Hmm reasons for being here...

to fight the derp...

fuKuN2e.gif

learn stuff...

dP9Cdt1.png

cruise the threads...

TA9IYdF.gif

to give validation to people for their hard work...

m6AXH5g.gif

to get validation for my hard work...

IXk7F2N.jpg

and to be inspired by people's profile pics to work out...

u4PhhZF.jpg

I cried a little as I read this because all the awesome caused a stirring of emotion in my cold dead heart.
  • Lauracanbe125
    Options
    I am here to log my food choices in so I don't have to write in a journal. I want to make sure I get enough protein and calories are limited. I also like to read the posts.:happy: Laura
  • VBnotbitter
    Options

Response B: I was seriously playing fill in the naughty word to figure that out. I did not win

Go for response B. on the plus side I have found out that you can say what you want if you out spaces in between the letters
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    I just wanna quote my fave. moslty b/c i intend to learn to do this subtle fromt he back but super obv from theh front sign languages to the men while wearing super prudish clothings in audiences so my true motives may never be discovered.

m6AXH5g.gif
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

Go for response B. on the plus side I have found out that you can say what you want if you out spaces in between the letters

Watch out I've been reported when I did that before

yeah but that word was 1) not even a bad word, b) too long for anyone to read long enough to report and III) rhymes with slytherin so...harry potter defence.