Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Brazil Body Now

13»

Replies

• The Best!!!
  • #1 Fitness program in the market, Brazil Body Now is the greatest fitness program around.When I first started I thought that there was no way it could work. But it does let me tell you. I have shaped my butt, burned fat and toned my body, I feel great and healthy. I have been recommending it to all my friends. Amazon and Ebay has The Complete Brazil Body Now Program set listed from several sellers at a great price.
  • I think this is a scam. I had a feeling that something was up because there were only RAVE reviews on the Internet. I could not find one unfavorable review. Some websites with the rave reviews that I checked also had direct links to purchase the program, too. That should have been a clue but I believed the hype. I placed the order for Brazil Body Now and received the DVDs quickly, but the program is not as what was promised. I read that there were short workouts and actually the workouts are pretty long. They also promised that it would not be boring and I found it very tedious to try to learn the steps with the instructors’ very heavy Brazilian accent. I got so frustrated with it all that after spending 1.5 hours trying to learn the steps and do the workout I decided that the program was not for me. It is a workout based on the Samba, and the instructor is a Samba champion.

The scam part is that there is no way to contact the company if you have a problem or want to return the product. They say they have customer service from 9:00 am until 4:00 pm Pacific time - Monday - Friday. I phoned this morning and a recording said I could leave a message and they would call me back in 30 minutes, and they never did. After waiting for a call back I called again to wait for a live rep. After waiting 3 minutes, they automatically put me through to the same voice mail where I left a message before. I emailed the company and no one ever replied. They obviously don't want you to return the product.

I used Discover to purchase and I phoned them to report possible fraud. They have a guaranteed returns policy and I will fill out a claim and send Brazil Body Now to Discover and they will deal with the company.

I honestly don't know how a company gets away with erasing every bad review from the Internet, makes it impossible to contact them, and makes it impossible to return a product when they promise that you can.

Do yourself a favor and don't buy this product unless you are will to lose the money for it.
  • I am revising my original review because I finally heard from the company and I did receive a refund:

I was skeptical because there were only RAVE reviews on the Internet. I could not find one unfavorable review. Some websites with the rave reviews that I checked had direct links to purchase the program, too. That should have been a clue but I believed the hype. Also, you can't place your order over the phone because your call just goes to voice mail. I was suspicious about dealing with a company that has no live customer service reps. I placed the order for Brazil Body Now over the Internet and received the DVDs quickly (about 4 days). I read that there were short workouts but actually the workouts I saw were pretty long. They also promised that it would not be boring and I found it very tedious to try to learn the steps with the instructors' very heavy Brazilian accent. I got so frustrated with it all that after spending 1.5 hours trying to learn the steps and do the workout I decided that the program was not for me. It is a workout based on the Samba, and the instructor is a Samba dance champion. If you love this kind of workout you should check it out. A friend of mine who likes Zumba liked the program, but she is very into dance workouts.

You can’t immediately contact the company if you have a problem or want to return the product. They say they have customer service reps working from 9:00 am until 4:00 pm Pacific time - Monday - Friday. I phoned this morning and a recording said I could leave a message and they would call me back in 30 minutes, and they never did. After waiting for a call back I called again to wait for a live rep. After waiting 3 minutes, they automatically put me through to the same voice mail where I left a message before. I emailed the company and no one ever replied.

***UPDATE*** After posting some negative reviews on the Internet about not being able to reach the company, I finally received an email from someone at Brazil Body Now with instructions on how to return the product. I mailed it back to them and I will update this review when/if I get a refund. I will post how long it took to receive a refund, too. I still don't think the company provides good customer service when they promise that someone will call you back and they never do.

***Second Update*** The company refunded my credit card (but not the $10 postage) after 5 days. They only provide customer service via email.
  • Wendy1Fl
    Wendy1Fl Posts: 102 Member
    Hi all, I am new to this sight. I just ordered brazil body now today before i read this thread. I have some pretty high hopes! I can always fall back on my old pilates/running routine if I don't get the results i'm looking for. I will update on how it's treating me. Anyone have updates on their progress?
  • I just bought the BBN program too. I'm very excited to get started. I currently workout at the gym but due to schedule constraints I thought I would try an at home fitness program. I read reviews from women's fitness and it was ranked #1.I will be doing beginning weight, measurements and photos. I'll check back in few weeks and let you know how it's going.
  • Wendy1Fl
    Wendy1Fl Posts: 102 Member
    I received my program yesterday. I tried the 1st DVD this morning; it looks fun but I didn't get much past the warm up. I will be spending more time in the tutorial section to get a better grip on the moves. It was fast shipping. I don't think I will even attempt the diet recommendations...I'm more of a whole food kind of gal :).