New to this... AGAIN!!! Need friends... support system!

Options

Replies

• oneblumsy
    oneblumsy Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request
  • heathmarie143
    heathmarie143 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me! I started back as of the first of the year =)
  • j3nn14er
    Options
    ADDS! I'm back again too after being on/off for months at a time... my binge eating embarrasses me so I stop logging occasionally, but this time I WILL WIN! Having a support system would help
  • muderfocker
    muderfocker Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Sent request. Anyone feel free to add me....very active and motivated.
  • sandiuk
    sandiuk Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this but winning so far! I'll send a request :)
  • CountryBoyLover81
    Options
    Sending a request and anyone else can feel free to add me. I login every day!

55878945.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • bluehvn
    Options
    I'm back here AGAIN too!! I'll be your buddy!!
  • JAMIETHOMPSON91474
    Options
    Just got back into the fitness world again and loving it!!!!!!
  • youcrazything
    youcrazything Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm back again as well after a few months hiatus. Feel free to add me!
  • golfergirl92
    golfergirl92 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm on here daily and comment/like my friends' posts to keep them motivated! Add me if you'd like :)
  • LaurDavies
    LaurDavies Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Like everyone else I'm only recently back on here after multiple attempts. Feeling motivated, and signed myself up for what will be a majorly challenging event in June so that I can't back out this time around!

Feel free to add me for motivation, and also vice versa as I don't want to slip up :)
  • workingthisout
    workingthisout Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well, I've been on here since 2011 & had lost 45 pounds but really lost focus in 2013 and gained back 25. Started back on track a few weeks ago, I log on every day and try to give lots of support :smile:
  • Magda_Castle
    Magda_Castle Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I tried MFP last year but gave up after a week. This year I'm sticking with it!
    Feel free to add me! The more the merrier :)
  • elizabeth21leanne
    Options
    Hey I'v also just joined! Have no idea how to use this yet ha, but I'm hoping it will help keep me on track! support would really be appreciated :) thanks guys
  • goingtodoitin14
    Options
    Feel free to add me:)
  • jjennyb4
    jjennyb4 Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    I came back the week before x-mas for the second time also. Anyone can add me if you would like. I have 6 1/2lbs to go to get to my goal weight and I am here everyday ;)
  • ShelleyTurgeon
    ShelleyTurgeon Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Add me... i need the same.. and frankly my group are pretty awesome!!! Anyone here can add me! Lets get eachother revved up to lose some weight :)
  • tweetetina
    Options
    Used mfp last year with good results... Unfortunately I got lazy and I'm back again too lol. Feel free to add me as well
  • AshleyBaron1993
    Options
    Me too! This is the 2nd time I've joined up :) Good Luck!!
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome back!