If you KNEW you wouldn't get caught....

Options
What would you do if you knew there was no way to get caught?
Rob a bank?
Toilet paper someones house?
Spit in someones food :sick: ?

Come on, I know we've all got it in us.... :smokin:

Replies

• mholmes
    mholmes Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    What would you do if you knew there was no way to get caught?
    Rob a bank?
    Toilet paper someones house?
    Spit in someones food :sick: ?

Come on, I know we've all got it in us.... :smokin:
  • trishhumphrey
    Options
    i think i would go threw my friends clothes ! they all have great clothes !!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    International jewel thief. :bigsmile:

I like sparkly things! crush.gif
  • mholmes
    Options
    Fine since we're all shy...
    I'll tell you one thing I actually did do and mind you loads of alcohol was involved before anyone thinks bad of me....
    One night the dh and I were out at our local hang out and a little, well a lot, drunk and acting like goofballs! Dancing to all the cheesy songs people were playing and doing the running man, cabbage patch, robot, you name it. Well these people who we'd never seen in there before come in and take the pool table beside us then start immitating and making fun of my dh. Well, in good spirits I decided to befriend the losers and buy them a shot. :devil: Since we pretty much had stock in the bar as often as we were there I knew the bartender would do what ever I wanted so had her make 5 "Royal Flushes" 2 with alcohol, 3 without. I then proceeded to spit in their shots and went back to cheers the @$$holes. It was a great night!
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Looking through hot guys bedroom windows:laugh: :laugh:
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    I think I'd pull an Italian Job haha!
  • tilly6277
    tilly6277 Posts: 202
    Options
    I've done 2 of the 3 listed on the first post!! :blushing:
  • mholmes
    Options

Well.... I think it's safe to assume you didn't rob a bank!! :laugh: Right :huh: ?
  • Shannon023
    Options
    I'd also......

Break into my bank's computer system....th_muahaha.gif
    Rig elections :laugh:
    Kidnap Patrick Dempsey....what??? I wouldn't HARM him, per se........:bigsmile:
  • michlingle
    michlingle Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    I would definitely rob a bank...and go through all the safe deposit boxes for good measure...
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    I'd also......

rotflmao @ per se.....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: how do I love thee shannon let me count the N's!!! LMBO
  • Shannon023
    Options
    I'd also......

rotflmao @ per se.....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: how do I love thee shannon let me count the N's!!! LMBO

"count the N's" bwahahahahaha!!! th_thlol.gif

There's 3, dontcha know??? :laugh:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    I'd sneak into this "man pit" that these MFP ladies have going on...
  • Emdicio
    Emdicio Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    well, my wife does have some very nice outfits in our closet.......:laugh: ........
  • ali106
    Options
    well, my wife does have some very nice outfits in our closet.......:laugh: ........

um.....:embarassed: hahahaha.....

hey who's that cute kid in your avatar!!!....*changing the subject really quick!!!* :laugh:
  • ali106
    Options
    I'd sneak into this "man pit" that these MFP ladies have going on...

oh you would would you:angry: !!! hmmmm and I was gonna ask you to join our security force today....now I'm not too sure.....hmmmmmm:huh:
  • tilly6277
    tilly6277 Posts: 202
    Options

Well.... I think it's safe to assume you didn't rob a bank!! :laugh: Right :huh: ?

Don't you wish you knew! :laugh:
  • Emdicio
    Options
    ...hey who's that cute kid in your avatar!!!....*changing the subject really quick!!!* :laugh:

Yours truly, born in Hawaii! I see the crowd frowns on cross dressers; there goes the regional meetings! :wink:
  • ali106
    Options
    ...hey who's that cute kid in your avatar!!!....*changing the subject really quick!!!* :laugh:

Yours truly, born in Hawaii! I see the crowd frowns on cross dressers; there goes the regional meetings! :wink:

awww sooo cute!!!

and oh no didn't say that! have you seen the many "KILTS" :wink: the guys here are wearing *whispers to emdico...they are really skirts but we humor them!* so you know do you thang mr!!! lol

hugs!
  • Emdicio
    Options
    ...hugs!

Back at 'ya!