Starting T25 on Monday, Jan 27th!

Options
I'm looking for those who will be starting T25 this coming week. I would love to have a friend(s) for daily support. :)

Replies

• aquariuanjourney
    aquariuanjourney Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I just bought the dvd and I will be working out today. :) I tried about 10 minutes of it last week and it is kick *kitten*.
  • rmk5000
    Options
    I just ordered it today so will be starting it as soon as it comes.
  • gerry_jamison
    gerry_jamison Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey I started 2 days ago, so I'll be a week ahead of you but feel free to add me!
  • elliemac313
    Options
    I'm going to start Monday 1/27 also!
  • jodiehong
    jodiehong Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I finished it last month (absolutely loved it!!!) but feel free to add me if you'd like! :)
  • KrzyRiver
    KrzyRiver Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm finishing up week 4 of Alpha this week. You will LOVE it. Good luck!!!
  • msaestein1
    msaestein1 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I'm week 3 Alpha. You can add me if you like.
  • carollevienneau
    Options
    how do you count the calorie burned?
  • Dina275_
    Dina275_ Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I was planning on starting on Monday as well.
  • Elly115
    Elly115 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am planning to start T25 friday 1/24 (should be coming in the mail today *fingers crossed*) but I would love to have from T25 friends here!
  • rjdunn87
    rjdunn87 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Monday will be the beginning of my 5th week, but please feel free to add me, I'm happy to have more T25 friends even if we're at different points in the program. :)
  • TravisMalsbary
    Options
    great program! I suggest wearing a heart rate monitor. You will likely hit 95%+ of your max heart rate in the first week and as your level of fitness improves, you will see your average heart rate getting lower and lower each week even though you are still pouring buckets of sweat and are able to push yourself much harder than in the first week.
  • laskex21
    Options
    i started t25 this week and its crazy i dont think i have ever sweat and worked out this hard in my life. its fun and quick i mix up t25 with a lil of jillian michaels in the evening (cause i get a lil time after dinner to work out)
  • kmroach
    Options
    I am starting Monday as well, should get the program in the mail tomorrow or Friday.
  • laskex21
    Options
    i usually track it as circuit training or "tae bo" either way they are close in number. but if you want to know more according to your weight here is a site i found helpful : http://www.itsonlyninetydays.com/how-many-calories-do-you-burn-doing-focus-t25/
  • winebrimmer4
    Options
    We started the program last monday! and it is awesome. I have lost 4 pounds, and I can already feel my legs and stomach getting tighter :)
  • Fit4funMom
    Fit4funMom Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just started last Friday. So far it is challenging but I like it! Add me please!
  • fitfan11
    fitfan11 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Congrats on making the decision to get started. The first hurdle is behind you. My girlfriend and I are in week 2, day 4 of Alpha. We are loving the workouts so far. Feel free to add me.

There are about 3 or 4 threads with this same topic. I wish we could all get together in one group.
  • rjdunn87
    rjdunn87 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Congrats on making the decision to get started. The first hurdle is behind you. My girlfriend and I are in week 2, day 4 of Alpha. We are loving the workouts so far. Feel free to add me.

There are about 3 or 4 threads with this same topic. I wish we could all get together in one group.

I agree! Maybe someone should create a group? I can later on today if no one beats me to it.
  • ASmiles
    ASmiles Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am officially on week 1 of Alpha (although I did it three days a week for the last two weeks). I love it and would love to be part of a T25 group!