Looking for friends looking to lose 80-100lbs

Options

Replies

• l4dyh3x
    l4dyh3x Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello! I would like to lose around 80. Feel free to add me! I need all of the support I can get!
  • SandraD1424
    SandraD1424 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat and looking for friends who are the same, anyone can add me. Good luck to all!
  • lighteningjeanne855
    lighteningjeanne855 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Dear newcomers, welcome to MFP.
    My name is Jeanne, and I've been here for 6 months, to lose 50 pounds
    of the 165 pounds if which I wish to RID MYSELF!!
    My best advice is to start is to:
    1) go to the "Getting Started" forum home page and
    read through ALLLLLLLL the pinned postings!
    2) do a "SEARCH" on MFP and other search engines for more information.
    3) Make a Friend Request to those members whose postings are helpful to you.
    4) read the Success Stories and Maintaining Weight forums to give you a taste
    of what VICTORY is like!
    5) start SMALL with the changes you find that you need to implement
    in your diet and fitness practices. There is NO greater deterrent to success
    than hunger, fainting, painful joints and muscle tears!

Best wishes!
  • HannahLynn91
    HannahLynn91 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have about 80lbs to lose. I'm always looking for new people to help keep motivated!
  • HannahLynn91
    HannahLynn91 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I'm GOING to be losing around 95-100 lbs!

It's weird because I look at myself, and I don't see how I could lose 100 lbs, that seems like so much!

But it's gonna happen, and you all can do it as well! Feel free to add me! ♥

Love this!!
  • BriskaLynn
    Options
    I'm here!! Add me, started fresh with a new profile. Have roughly 80 pounds to go.
  • Jewels416
    Jewels416 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I try to do water aerobics 3-4 times a week. It is not as hard on the back and knees. If you have had back surgery or hip or knee replacement let the instructor know and they can probably tell you want you can and shouldn't do. You don't want to hurt yourself trying to improve yourself.

If you can't do the exercises, or they don't have classes at your gym, just walking in the pool is easier on the joints.

Do I like being in a bathing suit in front of other people? NO! But, everyone seems to be in the same boat and no one cares. I do put a tank top on over my suit.
  • katielshelby
    katielshelby Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me!! I am in the same boat!
  • whatthedeuce23
    whatthedeuce23 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm here! Looking for some new friends/motivation buddies! add me!
  • AleciaG724
    AleciaG724 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    I joined in April 2013... so far so good! I'm looking to lose another 80-100#. My diary is always open and I log every day.
  • KailynKitten
    KailynKitten Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone i have around 125lbs to lose would love more friends feel free to add me so we can support eachother :)
  • wrenegade64
    wrenegade64 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I wish all I had to lose was 100. I need to lose 150. I want to have 75 gone for sure by my 50th birthday in October this year. WOOP WOOP!!!
  • Brownsbacker4evr
    Brownsbacker4evr Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I am definitely in that range, and the kicker is, i've actually done it before. I've lost over 100 pounds, but have unfortunately gained it all back mainly due to injuries. So I've been there and done it before, but now im looking to lose it for good, each time has been a lesson learned. Feel free to add me OP or anyone for that matter. Could use a few extra active friends on my mfp, a bunch of mine have drifted away to the MFP graveyard.
  • brkertffny2006
    brkertffny2006 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose the same amount of weight. I'm would definitely love for you to add and share any good tips you find. I'm new and still trying to learn myfitnesspal.
  • ElizaB84
    ElizaB84 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 106lbs. Feel free to add!
  • Tabbycat54
    Tabbycat54 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm going for 82 lbs at this moment. Feel free to add me :)
  • MonicaLIrwin
    MonicaLIrwin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am not quite 50 pounds but my addiction to sugar makes it feel like 150. Please include me.
  • nlabrosse86
    Options
    I'm 5'5 265 lbs. I am starting off with a goal of losing 50 lbs, probably need to lose 100 lbs, but am shooting for 80 total. Tips and resources are greatly appreciated!

(Hope my boobs don't shrink too much, LOL)
  • Bree1255
    Bree1255 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have about 80 to lose...... I log everyday. Trying real hard! :-)
  • jbhill87
    Options
    I myself am looking to lose 110 pounds add me if you like