25 lb challenge

Options
124»

Replies

• taytaylynn3
    Options
    25 pounds is the exact amount of weight I want to lose!
  • prairiemama
    prairiemama Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love to start on the 25# challenge, always more encouragement when others are trying along with u.
  • Malvys24
    Malvys24 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hello newest members... Welcome :)

Just lost 6 lbs. Getting closer and closer to 25!!!

Don't forget to DRINK WATER... Its recommended to drink 1/2 your body weight in ounces each day.

-Mal
  • brenesha2014
    Options
    I would love to join this challenge. I'm a university student and I've gained about 30 pounds in the last 2 years. I'm looking to lose 25 lbs by the end of March
  • Malvys24
    Options
    Alright ladies,

Part of MY success have been drinking plenty of water. We need to drink 1/2 our body weight in ounces....

So how much have you drank today??? Hump day, still time to get at it.... Get it girlssssss
  • chtsngiggles
    Options
    We need all encouragement we can get!
  • chtsngiggles
    Options
    I wrote this passage this morning and just wanted to repost it here for everyone to see, maybe someone else might benefit from my rant...lol.

Ok, the past two weeks have been a struggle. I think you're probably right Nancy, between the lack of sun, the cold, the snow, not being able to get out, the early winter, February Blues are hitting early! Today I work up and put my work out clothes on right away. I brewed a coffee, but realized when I took my first sip that it was a cap, so I threw it down the sink, don't need the added calories. I feel like I'm in a bit of a panic. I gained last week and I have a good idea that I'll be up this week too. I have been eating anything and everything and not because I was hungry! I haven't been working out. I'm so angry with myself!!! Today, I'm getting back on track and getting very serious about this weight loss. I was on track to be at my goal weight to go away for Cuba in April and now I'm not, so I'll just have to do the best I can. I just hate (and that's a strong word that I try not to use, ever) emotional eating!! I will be drinking all my water and I will be working out again. Thank you for letting me vent. :)
  • divaindisguise
    divaindisguise Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good morning! I'm Sharon! I'm the mother of four grown daughters, have two grandsons on the way, am engaged to an amazing guy and weigh at least 50# more than I'd like to! In 2008 I began a weight loss/get fit thing with my cousin and lost 75# in about 10 months. I looked and felt amazing! In the past few years I've gained back almost all of the 75#, have tried over and over to get going on it again, but failed. In early January of this year, I began a Facebook group called Healthy Aspirations, where people who want to attain healthy goals, can join for support and encouragement! We have 40 members and it's been fun to post and read posts re: our progress, successes, failures, meals, exercise tips, etc. ANYway! I've been logging on to MFP since January and have lost 8# thus far! :) My goal for each month is 10#~ so I'm almost there! My fiance and I are going to Cozumel in March and I hope to be down at least 20# by then! OH! I'm also a biker and can't WAIT to get back on my bike this spring! And look HOT riding it!! :D
  • chtsngiggles
    Options
    WOW, sounds like you've got a good solid plan!!! I'm just trying to get back on track again and can use all and any positive feedback from as many friends as possible. Add me if you agree!
  • Tweety1983
    Tweety1983 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I would like to join in too! Feel free to add me anyone!!!
  • Malvys24
    Options
    WOW, sounds like you've got a good solid plan!!! I'm just trying to get back on track again and can use all and any positive feedback from as many friends as possible. Add me if you agree!

I got off last week but I'm ready to make this week count. Its okay to be off a week or two but then you get back and you make it up :) tha'ts how I'm seeing my pattern. I haven't gained muck or lost any. I'm taking it a day at a time.

Day 1 down :) Tomorrow I will exercise and eat well. Having too much fun with the hubby tonight :)
  • msthang444
    msthang444 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Sounds good :) I'm right at about 25 that I need to lose - so I'm witcha ;)
  • Malvys24
    Options
    Update ticker!! I start a 2 week challenge today :) Lost 40 lbs in the last 2 years, shooting for 20 lbs more this year!!!!
    5 days of exercise and eating a balanced meal per week.

Join me ladies....

-Mal
  • chtsngiggles
    Options
    You know I'm with you!!
  • Malvys24
    Options
    Marie...... How are you doing? I only did 3 days out of the week. I ate out quite a bit :) Ready to start today and stay on track 5 days this coming week!!!
  • chtsngiggles
    Options
    Doing pretty good! Down 4.4 pounds this week, so I'll probably be up one next Monday...lol, seems to be my pattern. I'm sticking to exercising 6 days a week. Wish my stomach would flatten more, I'll have to start doing more ab work. Since last August, I'm down almost 35 pounds! I can't wait for Spring, when we go to the trailer and show everyone the "new and improved" me!! You're doing great, keep it up!
  • chtsngiggles
    Options
    Ok, I need a kick in the rump! Don't know what's going on with me. I don't want to exercise, when I used to love working out. I've been eating out of control. I should be on cloud 9, I just got the job I've been trying for, I'll be in Cuba in 39 days, Spring is coming. Why am I setting myself up for so much failure? Any input would be appreciated.