SNACKS

Fruit and a bowl of Special K.

Would you say this is a healthy diet?

Thanks.

Replies

• Dnarules
    Dnarules Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    I would say it looks ok, but that it doesn't look like enough. Of course, I don't know your serving sizes, but just looking at what you wrote, I would say you need to add to this.
  • LeahFerri
    LeahFerri Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Without amounts, it's hard to say if you're getting quite enough food, especially as a guy.

I don't think there's anything inherently bad about that set of food, although I'd probably up protein, definitely up fats, and go with fewer carbohydrates. There's NOTHING bad about carbohydrates necessarily, but I find that increased protein/fat helps me stay full and have fewer stomach grumbles.

Other than that, I would say make sure you vary your vegetables enough to cover all your vitamins and the like. My main concern is that diet seems like it would get terribly boring after a while...
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    Doesn't seem like alot of calories....

How many calories are you intaking and what is the goal MFP set for you?
  • BeadyRoller
    BeadyRoller Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I haven't started logging my food just yet, I will be starting that next week but MFP has set me a target of 1750 calories, I'm guessing what I eat is under that?

On a weekend I have a treat and usually have a takeaway as I've been so good in the week.

Thanks for the replies.