Chips the extra crunchy kind
    French Fries/Crisps
    Guacamole
    Hummus
    Olives
  • awtume9
    awtume9 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I am that way with Olives. I steal them from bars that have the olives in reach for martini's I think I may have a problem..:noway: :noway: :love: :love: :love:

hahah, I steal olives off the bar too!
  • curlytoes79
    curlytoes79 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Chips.

A few weeks ago (before I started MFP), I was out with my mother shopping and I bought a large bag (not a single serving) of veggie chips. This was right after lunch, so I wasn't hungry. But I decided to eat a few and before I knew it I had eaten the entire bag. My mom watched me eat them and said I looked like I was starving. It's crazy...I have to stay away from chips, or else buy a single serving bag, or I just won't stop.
  • sarafischbach9
    sarafischbach9 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    I am with you on the hummus. I just got some pita chips. Just as long as we are within moderation :)

I like kettle chips. I currently have little 100 calorie portioned bags.. in bbq, salt and vinegar, and regular sea salt. I bought them from Costco.

And of course pizza :( I have been staying away from that! Sometime I will indulge but the time isn't right now.
  • nicoleashleyfit
    Options
    anything remotely sweet. pop tarts, cereal, chocolate, ice cream... I am a sugar addict so I don't buy it. My poor kids :-( I have to tell them no on so many things they want because the moment I have a bad day I will eat it all. The only thing I don't care for that they can buy is fruit Popsicles. lol
  • daphnec1994
    daphnec1994 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Nutella. NOt only do I have a lot of trouble stopping once I start eating it, but it triggers cravings for other sweets as well. Its pure evil.

totally agree with this one. Theres something about it that triggers a full on binge for me. Not just sweets in my case. Its soooo good though
  • snowbear1005
    snowbear1005 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Anything sweet, creamy, and cold - ice cream, pudding, cheesecake, etc.
  • SailorKnightWing
    SailorKnightWing Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    I go through phases. One stretch of a few months, I'll mindlessly snack on plain almonds while cooking because they're right next to the stove. Other stretches, absolutely nothing. I thought my weakness was Nutella, but I've had some in my house for a few months and keep forgetting it's there. I had toast this morning and weighed it and half a serving was more than enough for my two slices of toast.
  • Sedna_51
    Sedna_51 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Most of the foods I love, I can keep a handle on the portions (cheese, chocolate, baked goods, more cheese, candy, etc...) Not with potato chips and Doritos and Cheetos. If it's been fried into submission and doused with unpronounceable flavoring chemicals, I must have all of it in my mouth immediately. I'm very grateful my grocery sells single-serving packs so I can treat myself occasionally without buying (and eating) the entire multi-serving bag.
  • casiobarnes
    casiobarnes Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Everyone who is saying pizza. :love:

I could literally be sick full, and I would find the space to cram a slice or two in. There's just something about the combination of hot cheese and bread that makes me mental.

It could be because every single 'happy' event of my childhood included pizza - birthdays, graduations, rewards in school, etc. Pizza pizza pizzaaaaaa!
  • j3nn14er
    Options
    Pizza. I'll order some for myself, then huddle up in my room and eat all of it (usually a domino's medium + bread bites). I'll be full after like 2 pieces, but next thing I know, no more pizza. Cookies too, that's why I don't buy them!
  • stephaaniemarie
    stephaaniemarie Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Chips, or anything crunchy and salty. I have to buy one of the little bags if I have a craving, because I will eat an entire large bag of chips and then still have room for dinner!

I had a wicked chocolate craving tonight though , and bought one of those 3 packs of Ferrero Rocher chocolates. At 220 calories for three, I enjoyed them ALL and still have calories left in my day!
  • jrniven
    jrniven Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Pretzels, triskets, and beer.
  • mortuseon
    mortuseon Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Ice cream, yoghurt, cheesecake.
    Lots of dessert foods.

Anything still in its packaging instead of measured out and put into a bowl. Sometimes I will measure stuff and put it back into the carton/tub because I get a weird happy thrill from eating straight from the jar.
  • xscat
    xscat Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Nutella, peanut butter, chocolate chip cookies, oats (yeah oats), pizza, pasta, plain brown rice (yeah plain), donuts, chocolate muffins, sourdough bread, garlic bread.....

I guess I'm a carb addict lol. I grew up in China, where 70% or more of your daily energy just comes from carbs..... 50% is the minimum I can get by with...
  • Slim_strategy
    Options
    Oreos ( I literally do not go near them )
    Mini chocolates ( like boxed chocolates ,truffles etc )
    Ice cream - I have someone else do my portion or buy individual portions or I'll eat as much of the tub as I humanly can xD
    Ditto cake ^
  • cdnelson0102
    cdnelson0102 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    My triggers are Hershey with almonds and Coca Cola, wonderful, but dangerous.
  • klaff411
    klaff411 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    anything with carbs ....I'm a sugar addict as well

more specifically..cookies, cake, any kind of pastry..breads...really anything with sugar
  • HappyStack
    HappyStack Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Ice cream. It's just so delicious and not even a bit filling, I could eat the whole tub of it with ease.

My only other real sweet food vice is baklawa and its ilk.