Need Motivation?

Options
...I always wanted to motivate other people, but in the past I wasn't sure what my venture was...Now I've figured it out.

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

I used to look in the mirror & be completely embarrassed of what I always seen. I was tired of being a man, upset about how over-weight I was. . I knew it was time to make a change. I didn't think I could do it . . Only 16 Months ago!

I never had anyone to cheer me on going through the loosing weight process, but I'm so glad I stuck to my guns and continued on! My life feels so much more healthier, I can be the best father I can be n keep up now! It's a great feeling - -But one thing didn't change - - My ego, I'm still the same old guy I used to be, but with 100% more confidence. Being overweight all your life can be changed with the correct willpower!!

BUT NOW...

I can keep up with my kids, I can wear size Med not 3X,4X. I'm extremely proud of myself to leave the weight behind. If you ever get discouraged, think about your goals - especially when your exercising n get out your frustration in your workout. . I'm a very calm man (Being a father of 3 little girls,I have to be!) but Exercising always seemed to be my outlet.

This is a great lifestyle change . . . Take a look at my pictures, the difference. . Don't ever give up! When you think you're gaining it, you're most likely not. .

Never GIVE UP! :)

I wish you all the best!

PS...I never used a scale for the first six months .....don't become discouraged...:)

change.png
change2.jpg.jpg
change3.jpg.png
change3.png

Replies