For ppl wanting to lose 20lbs or more

Options
2»

Replies

• carrieliz81
    carrieliz81 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    You can tone up all that skin with the right exercise. Believe me, the hardest place to shed weight is in your tata's! I had to have a reduction to get rid of mine! There is no exercise that will make them smaller so don't worry about that for a minute!

Um, nope, some people definitely lose weight in the tatas region, believe me....
  • lloydrt
    lloydrt Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    my own " man boobs " were getting kinda outta control at my highest weight of 350.....they used to giigggle when Id bounce......since I have been using the tread mill , elipitical, and the weight strength machines, they have shrunk.....Im about 224 now, more or less, I stopped weighing myself weekly, and do it about once a month,.

Also, I can tell it when I walk, having to punch new holes in my leather belts, Im not going to buy any new mens belts, just yet, and I can tuck in all the extra 14 inches around my waist, just hide it in the belt loops of my pants......I went from a 52 inch waist to 38 inch pants, and now will be in my 36 inch waist pants at Christmas..........HO HO HO.........What a great Christmas present......

Im going to have to have a plan on my waist line in January , 2 months from now, as , Id like to firm it up, but that eliptical is doing a great job........like one of the posters said, that you have to exercise as well as get a good nutrition plan...........

my blood pressure is now excellent, I have PERFECT bloodpressure, no more sleep apnea, no more symptoms of exercise induced asthma, and in 33 days , will be taken offf of the only medication I am taking now............My Dr told me I have the health of a 21 year old, that since I lost so much weight, Ill live 20 extra years, as well as my heart/cardio is perfect as well, as all the rest of my results of the tests he ran on me..........He was so happy for me, you could really see it in his face, hes a great Dr...........

I fear nothing now., just am finally gettting my act together and looking forward to a really healthy 2011 This has been the best decision of my life and I do really hope that the rest of you guys meet your goals as well..... ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Lloyd
  • WhiskeyBravo
    Options
    my own " man boobs " were getting kinda outta control at my highest weight of 350.....they used to giigggle when Id bounce......since I have been using the tread mill , elipitical, and the weight strength machines, they have shrunk.....Im about 224 now, more or less, I stopped weighing myself weekly, and do it about once a month,.

Also, I can tell it when I walk, having to punch new holes in my leather belts, Im not going to buy any new mens belts, just yet, and I can tuck in all the extra 14 inches around my waist, just hide it in the belt loops of my pants......I went from a 52 inch waist to 38 inch pants, and now will be in my 36 inch waist pants at Christmas..........HO HO HO.........What a great Christmas present......

Im going to have to have a plan on my waist line in January , 2 months from now, as , Id like to firm it up, but that eliptical is doing a great job........like one of the posters said, that you have to exercise as well as get a good nutrition plan...........

my blood pressure is now excellent, I have PERFECT bloodpressure, no more sleep apnea, no more symptoms of exercise induced asthma, and in 33 days , will be taken offf of the only medication I am taking now............My Dr told me I have the health of a 21 year old, that since I lost so much weight, Ill live 20 extra years, as well as my heart/cardio is perfect as well, as all the rest of my results of the tests he ran on me..........He was so happy for me, you could really see it in his face, hes a great Dr...........

I fear nothing now., just am finally gettting my act together and looking forward to a really healthy 2011 This has been the best decision of my life and I do really hope that the rest of you guys meet your goals as well..... ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Lloyd

Big smile ear to ear....and I'm doing the robot just for you right now....Congrats on all ur success!
  • eamartin
    eamartin Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Biggest fear is that I dont look sexy anymore :blushing:

I love my DDs...I wouldnt mine losing a lil bit but I would still love to have some boobs and my booty when I'm done....

As for the saggy skin...I am really hoping it is not too bad..

I hear you on that. When I started this my hubby warned me, I can lose whatever I want as long as its not the tatas & booty lol :)
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    That I will not maintain properly and I will gain it all back. That is, IF I can lose this friggin weight! I haven't lost anything in the two months I've been here. Errgh!..........
  • marisol7649
    marisol7649 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Oh goodness, that dreadful baby pouch. After 3 kids mine is haunting me. Im scared that the more weight I lose, the more it will look like a butt.. :(

My husband is so cool about it. I feel insecure about my belly. He says those are my battlescars.like.LOL
  • queenofdisney
    Options
    from my heaviest to my goal i want to have lost a total of 175lbs. i've lost 72lbs so far and don't see any loose skin probably because i still have 103lbs to go, but i would have to say that loose skin is my main concern but i think working out and drinking milk will help that and the fact that i am still young (26) but if need be i am not opposed to having surgery to get rid of the excess skin when all is said and done
  • jantawa
    jantawa Posts: 182 Member
    Options

Lloyd that is so fantastic. The gift of life - you can't ask for anything better than that. Thanks for your motivating stories, they always lift me up when I'm down.