Maintainers - Did your boobs get better eventually?

Options

Replies

• Sassyallday
    Sassyallday Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Can't say one way or the other because i'm not knowledgeable there but what i can comment on is your question about what guys think.

Do guys care about if your breast or saggy, Yes. Do they care if your butt is saggy, Yes. Do they care if your whole body is saggy, Yes.

The same way that women care if a guy has a saggy chest, saggy butt or saggy body. I know what your thinking 'wait for me it wouldn't really matter if we have that connection'... Guess what - it's the SAME for guys. if you were the #1 hottest girl on the planet, i can bet you that many guys would not find you attractive. What I'm getting at is everyone is different and has different preferences, you might not attract every guy you come across, but you will attract a guy who likes you for you (if that means firm or saggy or great personality or weird laugh... you for you) and at the end of the day, that's what you want. Because in the end we all are old and saggy...

For me personally I like a woman - a confident woman - a confident woman with great humor and personality. Guess what, non of that has to do with breast size or saggyness - and there are many guys in the world with the same opinion.

If a guy dumps you because your breast are not perfect, GOOD - you don't want to be with a guy like that anyway!

I could go on.... but

i'll get off my soap box.

:drinker:

Now if I can just make myself believe that. I don't know why so many of us, men and women both, hold ourselves to much higher standards of beauty than we hold others to. I don't expect a man to be physically perfect, but I expect him to expect me to be.

I don't expect a man to be physically perfect, but I expect him to expect me to be. .... why is that?

It's not a bad opinion of men that could make a woman think this. But bad experiences can. And feeling ignored in a crowd or having a man look you up and down and visibly decide to walk on or even actually say something directly to you about the lack of perfection of your figure (this from a man who'd recently lost weight and was feeling like he was all that- - -but I digress) can make you feel dismissed. No, of course, not every man does it but it only takes a couple of times for that to seek into a woman's brain and plant itself in that place of doubt that many of us carry anyway.
  • __freckles__
    __freckles__ Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
  • __freckles__
    __freckles__ Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Can't say one way or the other because i'm not knowledgeable there but what i can comment on is your question about what guys think.

Do guys care about if your breast or saggy, Yes. Do they care if your butt is saggy, Yes. Do they care if your whole body is saggy, Yes.

The same way that women care if a guy has a saggy chest, saggy butt or saggy body. I know what your thinking 'wait for me it wouldn't really matter if we have that connection'... Guess what - it's the SAME for guys. if you were the #1 hottest girl on the planet, i can bet you that many guys would not find you attractive. What I'm getting at is everyone is different and has different preferences, you might not attract every guy you come across, but you will attract a guy who likes you for you (if that means firm or saggy or great personality or weird laugh... you for you) and at the end of the day, that's what you want. Because in the end we all are old and saggy...

For me personally I like a woman - a confident woman - a confident woman with great humor and personality. Guess what, non of that has to do with breast size or saggyness - and there are many guys in the world with the same opinion.

If a guy dumps you because your breast are not perfect, GOOD - you don't want to be with a guy like that anyway!

I could go on.... but

:drinker:

Now if I can just make myself believe that. I don't know why so many of us, men and women both, hold ourselves to much higher standards of beauty than we hold others to. I don't expect a man to be physically perfect, but I expect him to expect me to be.

I don't expect a man to be physically perfect, but I expect him to expect me to be. .... why is that?

It's not a bad opinion of men that could make a woman think this. But bad experiences can. And feeling ignored in a crowd or having a man look you up and down and visibly decide to walk on or even actually say something directly to you about the lack of perfection of your figure (this from a man who'd recently lost weight and was feeling like he was all that- - -but I digress) can make you feel dismissed. No, of course, not every man does it but it only takes a couple of times for that to seek into a woman's brain and plant itself in that place of doubt that many of us carry anyway.

I don't like how you are singling men out there. Women do the same thing to the opposite sex. Let's be fair.
  • Momjogger
    Momjogger Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    It takes up to two years for loose skin to tighten AFTER your total loss. Also, I wear a bra all the time, wore it 24 7 when I nursed my kids and wear two bras when I work out and my chest got considerably smaller when I lost, but looks the same, just smaller. I exercise daily and I cannot stress enough that exercise is important for your shape, tone, and skin health. Don't worry about what happens at the end of your journey, focus on the now. Fruit, veggies, vitamins, protein, water, will all help your skin health as well.
  • WTM2014
    WTM2014 Posts: 23
    Options
    Bumpity bump
  • WTM2014
    Options
    Thank you!!
  • tammys_changing
    Options
    mine have gotten awesome over time & with extensive training. Annoy some meat-heads and occupy the bench press at the gym for a while - tones up your chest and perks up the ladies!

Totally agrees!!! Strength training defiantly tones up all areas. Worked for me :)
  • joan23_us
    joan23_us Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    if I may.... please dont worry and stress yourself with things that you CANT CONTROL.... if i am reading this right... you are still on your journey to your fatloss, please focus on the task at hand... loose 1-1.5 lbs of bodyfat per week although the first few weeks might be more. since you are here on MFP, learn from others how they track their food and hit their macro numbers to near picture perfect, exercise regularyly for a healtheir YOU... and the rest will fall into place...
  • marymt86
    Options
    Okay....this is embarassing. I was big but had an amazing pair of D cups that i was proud of! Then I lost 65lbs..then got pregnant, then I nursed for 7 months while still losing all the baby weight. Now, im a pitiful A cup, BUT I can do a 150lbs deadlift, a 185lbs back squat, and much more I didn't think my body was possible of. Plus, I work in a hospital as an Occupational Therapist and let me say... they ALL go south in the end. Focus on your strength, the changes that are taking inside and outside of your body that are important for your health! Besides, there's always a push up bra to make yourself feel a little better in a tight shirt...unless your an A cup, then you focus on your *kitten*.
  • tjfrisque
    tjfrisque Posts: 267 Member
    Options

I could go on.... but

• AJinBirmingham
    Options
    Your skin will improve, but maybe not as much as you'd like. Good support goes a long way, EVEN in the bedroom -Wacoal has some gravity defying day wear, and Victoria's secret can keep things up in the bedroom.
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,705 Member
    Options
    I like using Genie bras to help them avoid the effects of gravity. Not sexy, but not going for sexy in public. Basically they're like elastic cloth that squishes everything, but holds it up in place.
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    Definitely better over time.

First, muscle.
    Second, less weight to drag 'em down.
    Third, yeah, I lost 2" in my chest. And 6" in my waist. Enough said.
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    Also . . . those new jockey bras cost a lot, but fit amazingly well.
  • cng31183
    cng31183 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    "Fried eggs nailed to a tree".......:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • tasha_1306
    tasha_1306 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I've lost half a cup size...I was only a B to start with but I have room in my bras now. I hate it :-( They aren't the same shape they used to be. Lost fat in the top part...
  • WTM2014
    Options
    Definitely better over time.

First, muscle.
    Second, less weight to drag 'em down.
    Third, yeah, I lost 2" in my chest. And 6" in my waist. Enough said.

Thank you!!
  • Dewymorning
    Dewymorning Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    I just want to know how soon my boobs will go down another size.
  • sunnyside1213
    sunnyside1213 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    Mine never get smaller. I was was down to 99lbs (too low) and was 38D. That just never changes. When I take off my bra, I get rug burns. :sad:
  • PatheticNoetic
    PatheticNoetic Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    I know that developing the muscles under the breast can help lift and tighten them. In college girls who were in sports that used the pectoral muscles (swimmers. rowers. tennis players) all said that when they stopped their sport their boobs got bigger cause the muscles stopped tightening up there.

It's one of my tactics for tightening every thing up- doing lots of pushups and seated rows...etc.