Petite struggling :(

Options
I've gained back about 4 pounds so I'm back too 112 I started at 115 but Ive been trying really hard and put it on and I really dont think it's muscle !!! Im just feeling really lost i suppose this is more of a rant than asking for advice it feels like I've hit a brick wall !! I want to get down to 100 - 102 and considering doing the 5;2 diet just any advice is welcome guys im so lost :( and I'm moving in with my boyfriend soon and cant take my crosstrainer with me so im worrying im going to be putting on weight etc !! ahh please help :( and also thinking about this raspberry ketones anyone had a postive response ?

xxxxx

Replies

• keeptehpeace
    keeptehpeace Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    If you've been weighing your food and counting calories correctly it won't be 4 lbs of fat. At 5ft and 100lbs youll be at the low end of healthy, how are you planning on maintaining that? Raspberry ketones are a rip off, you may want to consider going by measurements and how your clothes fit rather than the scale as the last couple of lbs are the most difficult
  • lambchoplewis
    Options
    I can relate!! I am 5'2" and was down from 125 to 100 lbs. I looked and felt great. Have put back on 10 lbs and my clothes are tight and feel pissed at myself. I have been trying to get these 10 lbs off!! I stopped drinking, eating good and exercising. It is a slow process. I realized it took 6 months to put this weight on so... it might take a while to get it off. At our weight, 5 lbs is a size in clothes. We can do it. just keep it up.
  • Formeonly21
    Options
    thank you :)