over ate today

Options
I have been dieting for about 6 months . I have lost 55 lbs there has been several time that I just got the I want to bing blues and over ate . I guess I will just pick up the pieces again. I also have problems exercising . I work midnights and am to tired to exercise . I need to force myself I guess

Replies

• eglass64
    eglass64 Posts: 180
    Options
    I would go...You have done well.
  • redtulips
    redtulips Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Same situation here but I guess things are going fine as far as you are losing weight
    55lbs is not a little amount of weight. Brrravoooo.:smile:
  • dawnalis
    Options
    I'm having a day like that today and want to eat everything I see, thankfully I have abstained from doing so, my problem is that supper is yet to be made and when I'm in this kind of mood I usually opt to make crappy yummy food instead of healthy yummy food! And as for the gym I'm not sure why but I don't like to go unless I have someone to go with, and I'll find an excuse not to exercise at home even though I have the equipment to get a good workout......I really have to change my mindset when it comes to that!!!
  • shaggy22
    Options
    Hey, no big deal! Tomorrow is another day!

You have done amazing so far, losing more than 2 pounds each week. Just continue on tomorrow as normal.

If these binging desires are increasing too much then maybe you may consider changing your weight loss goal from 2lbs a week to 1.5 a week. Initially I found the calories for 2lbs a week fine, but they started to become restrictive and once I went for 1/2 pound less a week my diet felt pretty luxurious. Small difference in calories made a big difference to my happiness. I figure that the goal isn't to lose the weight the quickest, but to permanently lose the weight.

Good luck!
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    You always deserve a break after such a long stretch of a strict regime!

It's not a diet...it's a lifestyle change...you can fail a diet but a lifestyle change allows a little naughtyness from time to time! :flowerforyou: If you restrict your eating too much..you will have issues down the line!

good luck :flowerforyou: