Will a little jail time do Bieber some good??? Vote up MFP.

Options
runner475
runner475 Posts: 1,236 Member
With all the "Bieber Breaking NEWS" that we have been reading what does MFP Community have to say

Will a little jail time do Bieber some good??? Vote up.

Replies

• sunfirelynn
    sunfirelynn Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I think so, maybe that is what he needs!
  • DjinnMarie
    DjinnMarie Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    No. You can't cure being an *kitten*.

And yeah right at him doing jail time. Hefty fine and that's all.
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Dumbazz is all I can say about Bieber.
  • astronomicals
    astronomicals Posts: 1,537 Member
    Options
    no.. itll be a luxury resort and hell start making pseudo hipster rap with Mac Miller.. the last thing we need is Mac Bieber..
  • Jgal8123
    Jgal8123 Posts: 1,378 Member
    Options
    Would rather see him deported back to Canada
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    Seriously, can't we deport him now? Why should the USA have to pay for his jail time, send him back to his home country like we'd do with a non-celebrity.
  • Lovely_77
    Lovely_77 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    I have missed all this "breaking news" on Beiber, simply because I could care less about him or his music. Not to mention, this is what is wrong with the world. Snobby spoiled brats like Beiber make breaking news? Yet, rarely do the news mention the soldiers that are killed daily etc or discuss the ballots being passed by congress and what that means for Americans. SMH.

Anyways, rant over, I apologize. So, to answer your question, YES jail time (real jail time, not a slap on the wrist) would do him some good, it will bring him back down, place his feet on the ground and realize he is no more important than the average person or "above" the law. While they are at it, throw Chris Brown in there with him as well.
  • sugarkissprincess
    sugarkissprincess Posts: 2,595 Member
    Options
    :yawn::drinker:
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options
    He needs to just go away. I think a little jail time will do him some good. I hope they don't let him skate on the charges.
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    I have missed all this "breaking news" on Beiber, simply because I could care less about him or his music. Not to mention, this is what is wrong with the world. Snobby spoiled brats like Beiber make breaking news? Yet, rarely do the news mention the soldiers that are killed daily etc or discuss the ballots being passed by congress and what that means for Americans. SMH.

Anyways, rant over, I apologize. So, to answer your question, YES jail time (real jail time, not a slap on the wrist) would do him some good, it will bring him back down, place his feet on the ground and realize he is no more important than the average person or "above" the law. While they are at it, throw Chris Brown in there with him as well.

What about Lindsay Lohan? How many times has she been arrested, & I bet she's spent less than 5-10 days in jail.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    he should just go home to stratford for a couple months..maybe star in one of the plays ...

lol no

but he should go home stratford is nice
  • Greenrun99
    Greenrun99 Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    He isn't going to jail.. have you seen what you have to do if your a celebrity to even go to jail for a week.. He has plenty more chances to screw up before anyone even thinks about him going to jail..

Celebrities live very differently from us normal folks.. he probably wont even lose his license.
  • heylookitsval
    heylookitsval Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options
    Deport him!
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    No, it will elevate his street cred yo.
    lets-go-to-prison-merlot-500x334.jpg
  • So_Much_Fab
    So_Much_Fab Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    No, it will give him his street cred yo.

Fixed that for ya.
  • AshlynG923
    AshlynG923 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I doubt it. In the "perfect world" it would but with all his money I feel like he thinks that he's above the law.
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Maybe it would if he were in the general population but he never would be. He's turned into a real douche.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    icmdz6.gif
  • wewon
    wewon Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Why so much hate for this kid?

Not defending him at all, but I seriously don't understand why every time I see his name mentioned its followed by so much disdain versus any of the other knuckle heads selling their souls to be famous.

I want to preface this by saying that I'm a 43 year old guy and most likely not any musicians target audience so I am clearly out of the loop on who is and isn't a a-hole in pop culture.
  • tesha_chandler
    tesha_chandler Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    He needs a little reality check lol