Dark Chocolate

Options
Some dark chocolates are better for you than others. The higher the percentage the better. What kind of dark chocolate is your favorite? I like Ghirardelli's 60%. :smile:

Replies

• tegalicious
    Options
    I have some 90% in my freezer right now :D
  • Crateria_
    Crateria_ Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I love Ghirardelli's Intense Dark Sea Salt Soiree....mmmmmmm <3~
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    85% dark chocolate with ginger YUM
  • IngridGurule
    Options
    Have you guys tried the Dark chocolate covere Acai Berries they also have the with rasberries. They are delish. I highly recommend them
  • mamahannick
    mamahannick Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I like Dove because of the smooth consistency. I'm not picky with the percentage of my dark chocolate.
  • bugginmary
    bugginmary Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Have you guys tried the Dark chocolate covere Acai Berries they also have the with rasberries. They are delish. I highly recommend them

Those sounds really good! Who makes them? Ghriardelli? Dove?
  • nikkiofthelake
    Options
    I like Lindt's 70%. It only takes a small amount for my craving to go away. :)
  • yoga_mel
    yoga_mel Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I love Ghirardelli's Intense Dark Sea Salt Soiree....mmmmmmm <3~

ooooooh this sounds good :)
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I love dark chocolate but once made the mistake of buying the midnight kind (85% I believe). Couldn't finish a single piece. At that point, I'd rather eat coffee beans.
  • ktsmom430
    ktsmom430 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    My favorite is Dove dark chocolate promises with caramel and sea salt.
    I am currently working on a bag of Lindt dark chocolate with sea salt.
    Love the sweet salty combo.
    1 piece as a treat at the end of the day for staying within my calories.
  • SashleyA
    SashleyA Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    The kind with chili peppers or oranges in them. Lindt does good bars like that. Mmmmm
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,135 Member
    Options

Those sounds really good! Who makes them? Ghriardelli? Dove?

I get the acai from Brookside and seen goji from them, too.

I stick with 70%-75% from Lindt and President's Choice (the big bars) and sometimes stuff from the Dollarama. I tried 85% from Lindt and it's too dry/bitter for me. Worked well when I made Nutella-chocolate cookies out of it.
  • castlerobber
    castlerobber Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Ghirardelli 72% and Lindt 70% work for me. I don't enjoy the bitterness of 80% +, but I find 60% or less too sweet now that I'm used to the darker chocolate.
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    I actually hate dark chocolate.

Fattening milk and white chocolate for me :heart:
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    I bake with Ghirardelli most of the time, but for just eating, I love Green & Black's 70%. Scharffen Berger is also good.
  • bluestarlight19
    bluestarlight19 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Lindts intense orange. Green and blacks dark chocolate with currant and almond, Ghirardelli's dark with mint, dark with raspberry......mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........
  • SashleyA
    SashleyA Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Anyone like kind of weird flavors? I love the Vosges Naga bar, which has curry in it. So good. Also, expensive, so it's a splurge when I buy it. http://www.vosgeschocolate.com/product/naga_exotic_candy_bar/cooling-materials
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    We use Valrhona dark chocolate in almost everything we make at home
  • Ferrous_Female_Dog
    Ferrous_Female_Dog Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Lindt 85%
  • Billybegood
    Billybegood Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Lindt intense orange or a lindt dark chocolate ball, one square or a ball is my treat after my dinner at night xx