24 female - goal is to lost 75lbs. Help me along the way!

Options
Hi, I'm Sarah. At it again, tried to lose weight before and gave up. Hoping to lose at least 75lbs. I love my curves but I want to feel better. Looking for some supporters and motivation!

Replies

• shastasequoia
    Options
    Hi Sarah,

I am new here as well and I am trying to lose 50 so cheers to the both of us.
  • morethanthis0
    morethanthis0 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am Brittany. Started with 78 lbs to lose and now down to 66 lbs to go! Been logging for 21 days so far, on everyday. Feel free to add me! I find it really helpful to have supportive friends on here =)
  • awak3ned
    Options
    Add me! I started with an 100lb goal I have 71lbs to go as of the moment.
  • jensensmomma
    Options
    Hi Sarah :) Add me if you want. I'm trying to lose over 100 and I also need some support and motivation.
  • ToxicTinkerbell
    ToxicTinkerbell Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me. Lost around 40 lbs, Gaines some back and now trying again
  • futuremamabird
    Options
    I am also 24 and want to lose about 75lbs more as well. Good luck! Feel free to add me!
  • sjaykay13
    Options
    Adding!! I'm down 30lbs with 120 more to go!! Love all the support I can get!
  • angelbabies89
    angelbabies89 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat lol feel free to add me everybody anyone!! I'm also 24
  • AlainaKayy
    AlainaKayy Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    New to the forum--I've been using MFP for about a year now off and on. You can add me if you'd like!
  • Aaliyahgurl83
    Options
    Hi, i just signed back on here after not being on here for I don't know how long. I am currently on advocare but i'm tracking what i eat too. i'm hoping to lose 20-30 lbs! Feel free to add me!
  • a_small_thump
    Options
    Hi, I'm Cameron, 25 y/o male. Good luck with the weight loss! I've also tried and failed before, but trying AGAIN is the most important part. When you fail, try harder the next day/next week/next meal. And make small steps... just switching from sugared soda to diet will save the average person a few hundred cals a week. Walking a few blocks at first will feel a lot easier than going for a mile run. Start slow and don't be discouraged by setbacks! Good luck!
  • paughburnduegner
    Options
    You can do it! Just always remember to not deprive yourself of a reward every now and then or else losing weight just sucks. I'm 26 and realized I gained 20lbs over the past year and am working on losing 15-20. Hopefully 20. :smile:
  • jcast92
    jcast92 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hi!! Add me if you like! I also kept giving up, but I'm determined to lose it all again and keep going until I reach my ultimate goal! I've been on pretty consistently for about 3 weeks now!
  • AllyBooMommyof2
    Options
    Feel free to add me I don't track my food because I just eat all fruit and veggies as muvh as I want but Im still on here all the time
  • missallenxox
    missallenxox Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I'm 24, 5'7" 181lbs. i am aiming to lose atleast 40lbs!! Add me we can support each other. anyone else that reads this plz feel free to add me for support.
  • kandy3458
    Options
    Hello. I cut down my portion sizes and lost seven pounds in seven weeks. I haven't been on the scale this week though. I also allow myself to indulge a little on the weekends. For example, I may have half of a coake (6 to eight ounces) just to cure my craving or eat a candy bar. I still try to stay in the 1200-1500 calorie range though.

If you eat things high in protein for breakfast (a protein shake, egg whites, oat meal) and eat protein rich snacks (greek yogurt, almonds, and nuts) that will help you stay full and you are more likely to not over eat at lunch and dinner. You can also go to this website called myplate.gov and order a plate that tells you the portions to eat. Cutting the portions and cutting down on sugar has helped me a lot and last but not least, there is a diet called clean eating. You can look up recipes on pinterest and that will help you as well. I know losing weight is a battle girl but you can do it. Good luck and you can add me too if you would like
  • lisasback25
    Options
    Hi, I'm Lisa and I am trying this for the second time, I am finding it hard to stay under 1500 calories a day and I have a house full of healthy food. I am such a compulsive eater. Everyday I am trying harder then the day before and I hope I can succeed. GOOD LUCK!!! My best advice... Even if you have messed up 10 days in a row don't give up start again and soon you will get tired of starting over and finally do it.:tongue:
  • natmangum
    natmangum Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey Sarah!
    My name is Natalie and i was in the same boat 1.5 years ago! I was trying to lose 62 lbs. Im down 59 lbs and training for a bikini competition. I would love to help support you! If you have any questions for me and what i did let me know!
    I am so proud of your commitment to your health/life and wanting a lifestyle change! You're going to do so awesome! I promise. :D