33 female looking to lose 30+ need friends.

Options
Hey all, I'm looking got some new supportive friends. I've used mfp in the past and a lot of my old friends have lost the weight and moved on. I tend to go up and down with the seasons. Basically I get lazy in the winter months and eat/ drink too much. I wanna get back on track and stick to my workouts. I have a fitbit and also use run keeper to track exercise. I also would like to get my cardio up so I can do my Brazilian Butt Lift workout again (it's a kicker) . Gonna get the weight off for good this time I hope. My goal is 140, I was down to 149 2 years ago, tend to stick at 155, and right now I am at a high of 172! I want to get back into my sexy smaller clothes and have my husband be proud of the woman I am. I've got to find the balance between work, stressors etc and get my butt moving. ;) who's with me? Add me if so.

Replies

• Simomof3
    Options
    I'm 32 and looking to lose at least 30 pounds. I'm a married mom of 3 busy kids. My kids are all old enough to join me at the gym, so it's become a family affair! I'm pretty new to myfitnesspal, so looking for friends to offer and receive support! :)
  • gijimenez5
    Options
    I am also in my 30's (34 to be exact). Ever since I hit 33 I have felt a difference in how my metabolism burn calories. Its much harder to maintain weight and to lose it. Before I can lose right away now it's a struggle that's why I am back! looking to lose 25 pounds, and it has been very hard for me! I'll add you!
  • sara243
    sara243 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Thanks for adding me ladies. With support and motivation we can DO THIS!
  • lucyloutoo
    lucyloutoo Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Fr sent :)
  • sportyredhead01
    sportyredhead01 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I'm 30 and been here a while.
    I'm trying to finally firm up some stuff before it goes south. :laugh:

FR sent. :drinker:
  • Ridriguezshannon
    Options
    hello how are yo doing i am 30 and have to eat healthy .. maybe we can be friends on here
  • DeliriumCanBeFun
    DeliriumCanBeFun Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I can relate. I go back and forth a little, and I've really gotten back on track finally. I'm down to almost 160 from 172, and my goal is somewhere between 130-140. I'll send you a FR, and anyone else is welcome to send me one :) My diary is open, and cycling is my main form of exercise. Starting to get into using some weights and doing some resistance workouts.
  • jdbrower
    Options
    Hi ladies,

I'm 34 and going to lose 40 lbs. been trying to lose weight for years and just keep gaining. Problem is a get discourage and bored and stop working out, eating right. Hoping seeing others succeed will help keep me motivated!
  • carakit
    carakit Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Im 31 and have about 70lbs to lose. I tend to lose 10-15 lbs and then gain it back its a vicious cycle! Im looking to finally lose the weight and get back in the shape I use to be in. I'll send ya a FR!
  • lnpjersey1
    Options
    Hi Ladies,

I just joined MFP yesterday but had used LoseIt previously. So, once I uploaded all my food and activities today for this week, I could see a difference in how this application provides more accurate calorie counts and has a larger database. I want to lose 40lbs before my birthday in August . If I can do it before then, I would so happy but that's my goal. Any support would be much appreciated.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
  • gijimenez5
    Options
    Hi Ladies,

I just joined MFP yesterday but had used LoseIt previously. So, once I uploaded all my food and activities today for this week, I could see a difference in how this application provides more accurate calorie counts and has a larger database. I want to lose 40lbs before my birthday in August . If I can do it before then, I would so happy but that's my goal. Any support would be much appreciated.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

I need to lose weight before August too!! Going on vacation and I want to wear a two piece without feeling like I need a cover up!! Lets do this!
  • lnpjersey1
    Options
    Exactly, I want to lose 40 pounds by mid August for my birthday but my vacation too. I want to wear a two piece and feel great. :-)
  • kmcgrath1
    kmcgrath1 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hey all, I'm looking got some new supportive friends. I've used mfp in the past and a lot of my old friends have lost the weight and moved on. I tend to go up and down with the seasons. Basically I get lazy in the winter months and eat/ drink too much. I wanna get back on track and stick to my workouts. I have a fitbit and also use run keeper to track exercise. I also would like to get my cardio up so I can do my Brazilian Butt Lift workout again (it's a kicker) . Gonna get the weight off for good this time I hope. My goal is 140, I was down to 149 2 years ago, tend to stick at 155, and right now I am at a high of 172! I want to get back into my sexy smaller clothes and have my husband be proud of the woman I am. I've got to find the balance between work, stressors etc and get my butt moving. ;) who's with me? Add me if so.
    WOW! Thought I was reading my own life right there. We have the same goal weight, I do tend to hover around 155 but then went up to 170! I'm now at 165 and slowly creeping up and down. I also was down to 147 soooo close but surgeries messed that up for me. I also have a fitbit flex that I love and started running again too. Great support can be found here!
  • SMBerry80
    SMBerry80 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent. I'm 33 as well, we can support each other through this :)
  • KarensCanDoIt
    KarensCanDoIt Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I'm getting back on track. I have to lose the 14 pounds that I gained over the past 7 months. Time to get serious again.
  • Discosuzy
    Options
    Hi! I'm almost 37 and looking to lose 40+ lbs, I have been working out at least 5 days/week since July and have not seen any results so I have just started using mfp to track my calories. It's so frustrating and so tempting to give up after all this time but I know it won't happen if I do. Having some extra support from you ladies would be awesome! Add me if you like!
  • therealblackdahlia
    therealblackdahlia Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    Hi Sara, pleased to meet you. Feel free to add me!

Best,
    BD
  • Aaliyahgurl83
    Options
    Hi Sara, I am a mother of 3 kids and I am 30 years old i am looking to loose 20-30 lbs feel free to add me. I need all the help and friends that i can get while i am on this journey. I too want to lose weight and make my boy friend proud.He thinks i'm perfect how i am but this is the heaviest i have been other than when i was pregnant.
  • Beachchic1977
    Beachchic1977 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 36 with 3 kids and also returning to mfp. Feel free to add me :)
  • GemmaRowlands
    GemmaRowlands Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Hi There!

Although I've lost the weight, I find it very helpful to stay here and chat because it keeps me motivated to continue the life I've made for myself.

So therefore I LOVE accepting friends who are at all stages of their journeys.

Feel free to add me, all :)!