Post gym hunger......

Options
Oh my gosh, you cant beat it! I weirdly love it! Whats your post gym hunger snack? I go morning before work and after work so its morning - apple and yogurt or a slim fast shake, Evening - tin of tuna! xxxx

Replies

• nicoleashleyfit
    Options
    rice cake with pb2 and walden chocolate sryrup
  • just_Jennie1
    just_Jennie1 Posts: 1,233
    Options
    Mornings I come home and make a smoothie with protein, fruit, milk, yogurt, peanut butter.

If I work out in the evenings it's usually just dinner.
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    I feel like it is usually different. Sometimes a smoothie, protein bar, some kind of fruits...
  • Pardyqueenxoxo
    Pardyqueenxoxo Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    i wish I liked peanut butter.....xx
  • thatonegirlwiththestuff
    Options
    I suffer a more debilitating ailment known as post gym ravenous starvation. Immediately it's a protein shake or bar, followed by the left side of my pantry. *sigh* It's like one step forward, 2 steps back. :frown:
  • Pardyqueenxoxo
    Pardyqueenxoxo Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    i know, i try not to go mad but its sooooooo hard! xxx
  • Turtle003
    Turtle003 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    After a good long run I love a banana split in half length wise and spread with crunchy peanut butter drizzled with honey. YUM.
  • tyrsnbdr
    tyrsnbdr Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I take my BCAA's right after my workout. Holds me over until I can make dinner.
  • Shuuma
    Shuuma Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Pocket muffin.
    :laugh:

I don't go to a gym, but after my cardio workout day, I'm starving!! I gulp down a protein shake and then eat my dinner.
  • rabblerabble
    rabblerabble Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I workout every morning (which means before work on weekdays) so it has to be quick. Most mornings my pre-workout meal is oatmeal with berries, flax seed, and protein powder, then post workout I usually have a bowl of non-fat greek yogurt and a grapefruit. On weekends when I don't have the time pressure. I keep the pre-workout the same, but the post workout is often an egg white omelet with spinach and fat free shredded potatoes and a little salsa on the top.
  • Rayz44
    Rayz44 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    teaspoon of peanutbutter + bite of banana, Repeat until finished :-)
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    I workout after work and I need a protein shake right after I'm done, followed by dinner whenever it's done cooking. :)