Looking for Motivating Friends

Options
Hi, am not new to the site as I have had this account for years (3 years I believe) but I left and got lost in this journey I started. Am back with a new determination I don't really think I had before. Am not just looking for any friends but those who are active in their own weight loss journey. I will welcome all friends but am also looking for those individuals that are or were over 250lbs. Am looking for people who are in need of losing massive amount of weight like me. Like I said I will add or invite anyone as more people to the help the better, but am also looking for people I can help as well as they can help me. Please feel free to send friend request to me because atm I have no one. Thanks and best wishes to all!!!

Replies

• Chantay2005
    Chantay2005 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I M also looking to find others who are serious about getting the weight off. For me this year I decided to eat more veggies and fruit and try to eat healthier this year in general. I am currently 1 week into this and have decided to make this a huge priority this year. I also am 300 lbs and have gotten a lot of health issues that this extra weight is not going to help. I am married mother of 4 children most of which are grown. i would be interested in by being motivated and helping to motivate