Will a little jail time do Bieber some good??? Vote up MFP.

Options

Replies

• DigitalDiana
    DigitalDiana Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    First offence (hopefully last offense ) I think Community Service and pull his license....for a couple of years...

If he wasn't driving on streets with a potential for hurting others....if he was on a paid racetrack...no one would care ( and neither would I.....)

He needs to have a reality check...he really could have hurt someone.
  • gramacanada
    gramacanada Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    He'll be old news soon.
    Those two little princess girls Ellen fawns over will be next.
  • wanna_b_there
    wanna_b_there Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    When are people going to stop being surprised by stuff like this? I mean, really.

I don't think anyone is the least bit surprised. We're just laughing at him.
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    What's bothering me most about this whole thing is Beib's dad was there, egging him on. But that's not the part that bothers me. The part that bothers me is that the dad is 38. I'm old enough to have a Beiber. That's horrifying.
  • wanna_b_there
    wanna_b_there Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    What's bothering me most about this whole thing is Beib's dad was there, egging him on. But that's not the part that bothers me. The part that bothers me is that the dad is 38. I'm old enough to have a Beiber. That's horrifying.

I like your priorities.

89K9FIO.gif
  • madpotmia
    Options
    absolutely
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    This is a little creepy. They are really similar.

miley-bieb-600x450.jpg
  • 195to135
    195to135 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Why so much hate for this kid?

Not defending him at all, but I seriously don't understand why every time I see his name mentioned its followed by so much disdain versus any of the other knuckle heads selling their souls to be famous.

I want to preface this by saying that I'm a 43 year old guy and most likely not any musicians target audience so I am clearly out of the loop on who is and isn't a a-hole in pop culture.

No sure if this has been answered... this kid is a major league *kitten*.

He eggs people's houses, threatens people while hiding behind his body guards, pisses in mop buckets that some poor worker has to clean out...and is just a snobby, entitled jerk in general. The list goes on....and on.....and on.

If he EVER walked up and grabbed my tit (like he does to others), I will break his delicate jaw. I'm dead serious.

He's a teenager is what he is.
    Sure a spoiled one who needs his butt kicked but still just a teenager who hasn't been taught how to be a grown up.
    I'm not a fan of his and have never even listened to any of his songs but what did people think would happen when a kid grows up thinking he can do anything and people will love him and bail him out that once he turned 18 he'd start acting like a grown up?
    Honestly I don't think jail time will do him any good what he needs is a mother to control his butt until he figures out how to make better life choices.
  • Jeanne610
    Options
    jail does nothing for them, they think its all a game
  • MissSarahAllison315
    MissSarahAllison315 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I think he needs to do an episode of "scared straight".....it'll get him off of his pedestal! Realize he has to accept consequences for his actions whether he is a celebrity or not.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Jail won't work, look at his mug shots. He is laughing. He needs prison
    140123113606-justin-bieber-mugshot-split-story-top.jpg

Wow, those eyes sure are glassy... and look at that neck!

And those perfectly manicured eyebrows.

He obviously isn't going to take this seriously. He knows nothing is going to happen except an overnight stay on a hard cot.
  • jraps17
    jraps17 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    b3db038e-4971-4de5-9b73-e9204dc2d771_zpsd8140a73.jpg
  • tedrickp
    tedrickp Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    I don't think a smile necessarily means he isn't taking things seriously. First he looks high as **** so hard to wipe a small off your face sometimes. Secondly, could be nervous reaction. For many years I would nervously laugh whenever stopped by police. My friends hated it if I was in passenger seat when they got pulled over :laugh:

I agree with the poster that said he was just a teenager. Yeah an entitled spoiled one no doubt, but jesus you can toss a rock in the general direction of any high school and high chance you hit an entitled spoiled teenager.

Think it is getting overblown at this point. Cops surrounding his mansion due to egging? :laugh: People calling for jail for speeding. (not justifying either behaviour btw)

In situations like these I always wonder, how people would have reacted to me if i was constantly followed by cameras at 19 years of age . *shudders at the thought*
  • mcibty
    mcibty Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    He's out on bail

/end of thread
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    No, it will elevate his street cred yo.
    lets-go-to-prison-merlot-500x334.jpg

Haha, love this movie!
  • Patovader
    Patovader Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    There is 2 chances that he will do time, slim and none! He will get a slap on the wrists at best.
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    You can say whatever yo uwant about Justice Beaver but you put 50 Million in my bank account when i was 18 years old, then i would have several mug shots by now. i would have to hire a guy to literally keep me alive. Everyone gets on their high horse but i promise you that if you had as much money as he does at such a young age you would be pushing the legal limits and even breaking them very often.

Don't be jealous. However, he did break the law and should be punished accordingly.
  • Phaedra2014
    Phaedra2014 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    With all the "Bieber Breaking NEWS" that we have been reading what does MFP Community have to say

Will a little jail time do Bieber some good??? Vote up.

Nope. Does getting a ticket for speeding prevent the majority of us from not speeding when the cops aren't around?

He needs to live on a fixed income every month that's not the exaggerated, unlimited amount he has been used to so far.
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    With all the "Bieber Breaking NEWS" that we have been reading what does MFP Community have to say

Will a little jail time do Bieber some good??? Vote up.

Nope. Does getting a ticket for speeding prevent the majority of us from not speeding when the cops aren't around?

He needs to live on a fixed income every month that's not the exaggerated, unlimited amount he has been used to so far.

Why does he need to live on a fixed income? He earned the money he can spend it and have access to it as he sees fit. What he needs to do is realize that there are consequences for his actions and getting a slap on the wrist by the justice system isn't going to work.
  • georgiaTRIs
    georgiaTRIs Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    He needs to grow up!!!!! He acts like a spoiled brat. Hopefully jail time will help.