Carbs are confusing-I explain them to help understand

Options
I hear, "low Carb diet, how does that work, don't you like bread?" All the time.

In this video, I explain the differences between carbs, and why you can eats lots of carbs on a low carb diet and how it works to your advantage to lose weight.

This video was by request because everyone is under the assumption, eat zero carbs, lose lots of weight. That is false info.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jU1BwjtnTO8

I have lose 167 pounds in 6 months using these tips and I use them in conjunction with carb cycling (also explained in video) and cardio exercise.

This video should help everyone understand how to make good decision to get the best nutrition for their body. Losing weight is just part of the battle, doing it safely is the important part.

Let me know what you think and be sure to subscribe if you like the video, Thanks!!

ps, I do not currently, or will I ever endorse a weight loss supplement. I provide 100% natural nutrition to my body and try to share what I learn to make it a healthier world. Please subscribe if you like the info as I will be posting videos regularly.

Replies

• Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    cheers
  • jwalters0616
    jwalters0616 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    cheers

Thank you! I thought I knew them pretty well, even while researching for this video, I learned more. lol
  • ChristineOlivarri
    ChristineOlivarri Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Oh awesome, thanks for posting this !!
  • jwalters0616
    jwalters0616 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Oh awesome, thanks for posting this !!

Not a problem! Be sure to subscribe and request things you want to learn more about! Chances are if you have a question, so does everyone else.
  • nstemen
    nstemen Posts: 10
    Options
    thanks for posting this!!