34lbs down!!! From 210 to 176 with pics

Options
Hey Everyone,
I am so excited to say that i have almost reached the 40lb mark. I cant tell you how great my body feels now that it is not overloaded full of fast food and soda!

To achieve my success I followed three main principles, keep my calories at 1200-1300 daily (Only eating back my exercise calories if i was really hungry). Exercise 3-5 times a week, 60min cardio (swimming and running mostly). Lastly eat lots of greens,fruits, and water ensuring my sodium intake is low.

Now that I am closer to my goal weight I am incorporating more weight lifting and less cardio, however cardio kept me motivated because I saw the stupid number on the scale drop faster. Although I am due to take a new photo i wanted to post this to reignite my motivation. I was in a car accident last Friday, my car was wrecked, i cant get to the gym, my overall confidence is decreasing and motivation lacking. So I thought that by posting my success I could help reignite that fire I know is within and maybe help inspire a few others.

Sept
e9eb390a-5c11-41f2-876e-2492f310ed85_zpseb5bcdbc.jpg

a23eabc8-1d4b-4fe0-b9f3-a6eaccfda283_zpsc4b474d8.jpg

Dec
1525057_10153653163495455_363068609_n_zpsac2582c8.jpg

By the way I threw away the gray pants you see in the photos of me at 210 and all pants like them. Those pants kept me from admitting to myself just how far i have fallen because they kept stretching and I said they don't look that bad...i think if i continue to get rid of the larger sizes it will keep me from falling too far

Replies

• korpinator99
    korpinator99 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I couldn't help but giggle at the pics you forgot to wear a bra in lol anyhoo you look beautiful congratulations on your success
  • rattleh3ad
    Options
    You look great. Congratulations on your success.
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    I couldn't help but giggle at the pics you forgot to wear a bra in lol anyhoo you look beautiful congratulations on your success

Lol I was fat and lazy i could barley get out of bed in the morning never mind fight with an overly tight torture chamber!!!!
  • ND_Figgzie
    ND_Figgzie Posts: 1,480
    Options
    congrats!!!
  • Sreneesa
    Sreneesa Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats!

And do not stress. No need to go to the gym to get your strength training on. Go to fitnessblender and do one of their strength training routines. They kick my butt! Add your own weights and walahhh,,,, you will do great!
  • slimbettie
    slimbettie Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    You look stunning!! Keep up the good work!
  • caramelgyrlk
    caramelgyrlk Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    You look more youthful. Love the new hair style.

Congrats on achieving a more healthier you.

Sorry about your accident. Hope you are recovering. You will be back to the gym before you know it.
  • jbueza
    jbueza Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Great work! Keep up the hustle!
  • snowmaniac
    snowmaniac Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Awesome work and transformation! :drinker:
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    wow great progress! you look amazing.
  • steph6467
    steph6467 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Whoohoo!! You are doing fantastic, look at that cute tummy. ;)
  • babs22hh
    Options
    Great job!!! Can I be u? :-)
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! They're all amazing, but the side pic in particular is so dramatic! Great job!
  • nlbez
    nlbez Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Well done you have done fantastic. You look like a different woman. X
  • 6ronXtreme9
    6ronXtreme9 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    amazing..!!
  • shmatichka
    Options
    Very inspiring!
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    WOW - GREAT JOB!!!
  • sohmui
    sohmui Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Me too! I am down 34 lbs and have reached my goal. I did it just like you - keeping to 1200 calories, exercising x 5 a week (cardio swimming) and only eating back if I was really hungry. Now doing muscle developing to gain back some of those muscles I lost. :smile:

Good luck, you look great!
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    Congratulations that is awesome, I cant wait to reach my goal i still have 20lbs and muscle to go
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    :drinker:

congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!