34lbs down!!! From 210 to 176 with pics

Options

Replies

• mrsloj67
    Options
    You look fabulous! Great job! I totally understand getting rid of the old clothes. I promised myself that once I lost my first 25 I could go shopping. Well, this is my week! Keep up the good work. I'm glad you're ok after your accident. Don't let this discourage you. Just find some exercises you can do at home. You've worked too hard to back down now! :flowerforyou:
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Great job! I totally understand getting rid of the old clothes. I promised myself that once I lost my first 25 I could go shopping. Well, this is my week! Keep up the good work. I'm glad you're ok after your accident. Don't let this discourage you. Just find some exercises you can do at home. You've worked too hard to back down now! :flowerforyou:

OMG Congrats, I am still shopping in my old wardrobe I didn't realize how many outfits I bought that I didnt wear because they were too small. I have found so many items with tags still on them lol
  • bbg_daryl
    bbg_daryl Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss. :) I wish I was as tall as you are so that I could look as good as you. We've lost almost the same amount of weight and weighed almost the same amounts in our before and afters. But since I'm shorter, my current pictures look just like your before pictures. I wonder if short people get discouraged more easily because of the way weight is displayed on our bodies?
  • soldiergrl_101
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss. :) I wish I was as tall as you are so that I could look as good as you. We've lost almost the same amount of weight and weighed almost the same amounts in our before and afters. But since I'm shorter, my current pictures look just like your before pictures. I wonder if short people get discouraged more easily because of the way weight is displayed on our bodies?

If you dont mind me asking how tall are you? I dont consider myself tall i am 5'6 however I have always been bottom heavy so i loose weight up top without trying and fight to remove any weight from the lower half. I mean i wear a size 18 jeans still!!!!
  • ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look fabulous.
  • dianesheart88
    dianesheart88 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    What an accomplishment! You look fantastic! The amount that came off the stomach is amazing!!
  • soldiergrl_101
    Options
    Thank you so much, now if I could just get it to come off my legs haha
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    FitnFeistyLyness Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    you look amazing.. im 31 pounds from my goal... going to work on getting my body lean and toned as i go.
  • imjolly
    imjolly Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Way to go. Keep up the good work because the results are definitely there. Sorry about your car but don't get discouraged. You can jump rope at home, or jog in place, or run up and down your stairs, go for a fast walk outside or run. There are a lot of things you can still do without the gym. So hang in there and find something you like until you have a car.

Again, you look fabulous so keep up the good work.
  • truetarot1988
    truetarot1988 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I wish I knew how to make little people jumping up and down, throwing confetti and such. .....but I don't, so let me just say this "YOU ARE AMAZING" And for what it's worth, you have inspired me. I'm heading back on the treadmill, even though I just got off an hour ago and took a shower. ;)
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    Options
    oh i know about weight on the bottom.. im finally in a 12 from a 35 .. you look smaller than a 18.. anyway you look amazing.
  • soldiergrl_101
    Options
    oh i know about weight on the bottom.. im finally in a 12 from a 35 .. you look smaller than a 18.. anyway you look amazing.

Everyone says I look smaller than an 18, I feel smaller than an 18, and you would think after 34lbs I would drop a pant size...But it seems no matter what store i go to any size smaller just doesnt fit :(
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    Options
    its how you feel that matters.. the number is just that. your worth so much more.
  • applecheeksaz
    applecheeksaz Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    You look great good job!
  • lisasback25
    Options
    You look so great! You are such a motivation for me, I am trying to lose 40 lbs.s and I am at 195 right now. I would love to look like you!!!
  • pmm76
    pmm76 Posts: 158
    Options
    Amazing job!
  • Lonasue32
    Lonasue32 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    WOW you look awesome!!! Was your belly ring a reward for losing the weight? I have never even had a glimmer of a thought of one cause of being fat... something to think about when I finally get rid of this middle. Keep up the great work your hard work shows.
  • NzBuilt
    NzBuilt Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Woah amazing stuff you done an excellent job you must be stoked with that,glad we buddies such an inspiration to people aswell hands down,Do your thing and keep doing it cos nothing or no one gona get in your way# LETZ GO .
  • soldiergrl_101
    Options
    WOW you look awesome!!! Was your belly ring a reward for losing the weight? I have never even had a glimmer of a thought of one cause of being fat... something to think about when I finally get rid of this middle. Keep up the great work your hard work shows.

Thank you guys so much :)

As for the belly ring, no I have had that since I was 13, its just once I got so big it started to irritate me and I took it out (the hole never closed) My reward to myself was buying my first bathing suit, haven't worn one since I was a kid and it actually looked Ok on me I was surprised :)
  • Kookyk9s
    Kookyk9s Posts: 259 Member
    Options

By the way I threw away the gray pants you see in the photos of me at 210 and all pants like them. Those pants kept me from admitting to myself just how far i have fallen because they kept stretching and I said they don't look that bad...i think if i continue to get rid of the larger sizes it will keep me from falling too far

I also banned stretchy pants form my house. Best idea ever!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!