Men and Body Hair

Options

Replies

• 19TaraLynn84
    19TaraLynn84 Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    My man is hairy and I have no complaints. But I'm sure I'd be fine with less/no body hair, too. I say just let a man choose what he wants to do with his body hair as long as they're content to let their SO do what they want.
  • Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    When you truly love someone....you don't care. It's all cosmetic, it can be removed. It's not all about looks, my dear. :smokin:
  • Sarahmarshwiggle
    Sarahmarshwiggle Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I prefer men to look like proper manly men, so yes to chest hair, beards etc, but no to back hair, nose and ear hair :)

That being said there are enough beautiful smooth men out there!
  • DeliriumCanBeFun
    DeliriumCanBeFun Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I just kind of have a hair phobia:ohwell: And my type has always been blond or light brown hair. Generally less body hair to start with. My husband has a little chest hair, and I like that just fine. But I also very much do not mind that he shaves his arms and legs during cycling season because he keeps it up well. And that definitely does not stop him from being a "real" man.
  • TattooedNici
    TattooedNici Posts: 2,141 Member
    Options
    I was out for drinks with a couple friends recently (one male, one female) and we were discussing this. My guy friend is quite a furry dude. My female friend is a total hippie and sees no problem with a man having lots of chest/body hair.

Personally, I can't stand it. Even a little bit. Body hair besides on the arms, legs (of a man, not a woman), head and the occasional beard just grosses me out. Luckily, my man hates it too and I never have to see it on him.

What do you think? Shave that shizz? Let it grow? Trim it up so it's less Austin Powers-esque?

I'm with ya, sister. I can't stand any to it, especially pubic hair.
  • just_Jennie1
    just_Jennie1 Posts: 1,233
    Options
    I am not a fan of excess body hair. I loathe hair backs.

A little bit is okay but when they look like they're wearing a gorilla vest? :sick:

With that said, however, I'm also not a fan of guys who shave their chests. The stubble is quite annoying and it doesn't look very sexy to boot.
  • UnitedBoy83
    UnitedBoy83 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I loves my hairy chest...makes me feel like a real man :tongue:
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    When you truly love someone....you don't care. It's all cosmetic, it can be removed. It's not all about looks, my dear. :smokin:
    :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • ekztawas
    ekztawas Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Angel wings! I had never heard that before. I'm going to use that for my boyfriend, who also has angel wings ;)
  • sheenarama
    sheenarama Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    When you truly love someone....you don't care. It's all cosmetic, it can be removed. It's not all about looks, my dear.

This. Plus... I like to pet and being tickled. :blushing:
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    yum, keeps me warm
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Body hair, beards and a beer gut. The makings for my perfect man.

There are a few women who are NOT attracted to the Chris Helmsworth/Channing Tatum types.
  • in_the_stars
    in_the_stars Posts: 1,395 Member
    Options
    :heart: :flowerforyou:

So true.
  • victal
    victal Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    I don't mind chest hair, although back hair gives me the ick.

This :smile:
  • KatrinaWilke
    KatrinaWilke Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Let it grow.

To me a shaved man would be weird. And prickly.

Definitely prickly!! It has to be maintained or it hurts!
  • KatrinaWilke
    KatrinaWilke Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I like both. AS long as he owns it, guys can look good with or without hair!
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    I don't mind chest hair, although back hair gives me the ick.

This :smile:

But as they get older, men with hairy chests get more and more on their backs.
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    I tease my husband that he doesn't just have body hair, he has a pelt. He's quite furry! When I was young it would have bothered me as I preferred the smooth look but he started out that way and as he got older it's really filled in. He jokes that it's migrating off his head and onto his back. :D Doesn't bother me though. He wouldn't enjoy the process of getting waxed and I prefer him hairy than to shave and be all stubbly! In fact, I would miss his hairy chest if he were to do away with it. It really is just personal preference.
  • llama_sammich
    Options
    Wolverine! Yeah I change my mind, I like the hairiness, just not downstairs..trim!

Hugh Jackman is probably the only man I would let in my bed covered in fur... And even then, I'd probably cringe a little when I touched him. I just realized my nose was actually crinkled the whole time I typed that...
  • Amazonbella
    Options
    NOPE, this does NOTHING for me at all!!!! HAHA

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfLZtpSUxK40y_M5S6jGmhFe4Se4dDOq3bNpW0rYzjwEKlQP4xpg