Will a little jail time do Bieber some good??? Vote up MFP.

Options

Replies

• nutellabrah
    Options
    Lol how is Bieber an a-hole?

You would have given me all the money and the fame in the world at age 16 like that and the power to sleep with any woman on earth??

I would have already died.

The point where he is now is actually admirable and respectable. I applaud his attitude in respect to the pressures of his existence.

We all grow up and go through such a phase of becoming a young man and wanting to act tough. Its part of normal maturity.

Except he is growing up in the public eye. I think all of you putting him down are ignoring how obvious it is that you are just jealous of a man who became more popular than any celebrity in the whole world with his first hit single and a handful of youtube vids.

Admirable and respectable? Definitely not words I would use to describe Justin Bieber.

And being a man has nothing to do with age. My 8-year-old is more of a man than him.

No offense but your 8 year old is no-where near as talented as Justin Bieber.

Nobody in this thread is. The man is a living legend. Most of you a probably not aware of the brilliant details of his campaign and stratospheric rise to fame using music, humor, and the purity of love.

A masterwork of capturing the zeitgeist of his generation and using the relatively new phenomenon of social media to penetrate a market so deep that it hasn't been that intense for over a decade since the early 2000s pop era.

Not a man??? LMAO. Hes an empire.
  • 19TaraLynn84
    19TaraLynn84 Posts: 739 Member
    Options

You would have given me all the money and the fame in the world at age 16 like that and the power to sleep with any woman on earth??

The point where he is now is actually admirable and respectable. I applaud his attitude in respect to the pressures of his existence.

We all grow up and go through such a phase of becoming a young man and wanting to act tough. Its part of normal maturity.

Except he is growing up in the public eye. I think all of you putting him down are ignoring how obvious it is that you are just jealous of a man who became more popular than any celebrity in the whole world with his first hit single and a handful of youtube vids.

Admirable and respectable? Definitely not words I would use to describe Justin Bieber.

And being a man has nothing to do with age. My 8-year-old is more of a man than him.

Nobody in this thread is. The man is a living legend. Most of you a probably not aware of the brilliant details of his campaign and stratospheric rise to fame using music, humor, and the purity of love.

A masterwork of capturing the zeitgeist of his generation and using the relatively new phenomenon of social media to penetrate a market so deep that it hasn't been that intense for over a decade since the early 2000s pop era.

That's what I said - NOT a man.
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Trying to care...Trying to care....

Nope. Still nothing.
  • nutellabrah
    Options

That's what I said - NOT a man.

You're not a woman then.

You are an emotionally immature child.

He is the real man> not some insecure weirdos with trucks and guns. boooringgg
  • Cre8veLifeR
    Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    And he's not an *kitten*. He is actually pretty cheeky and aware of who he is. He does things to troll. He is a genius, in music and in comedy. Which is why so many girls connected with him on earth.

ummm...where else would they connect with him? Do you beliebe in bieber heaven???

tumblr_llgxptBjpu1qegbiw_zps359e8964.gif
  • nutellabrah
    Options
    And he's not an *kitten*. He is actually pretty cheeky and aware of who he is. He does things to troll. He is a genius, in music and in comedy. Which is why so many girls connected with him on earth.

ummm...where else would they connect with him? Do you beliebe in bieber heaven???

tumblr_llgxptBjpu1qegbiw_zps359e8964.gif

Theres dozens of JB clones out there b4 and after and they never made it but he did.

His talents beyond just the machine were significant. He should be respected as much as Bach or Leonardo DaVinci.

The way Bach could play the piano, JB could play with the hearts strings of girls using social networks. Making little videos for his fans and stuff and just playing the game like a master. Invoking mass hysteria.

He is a brilliant revolutionary. Yet people want to act like he is just some random idiot. Like as if he didn't earn his place as the Alpha of his generation. Its pathetic the jealousy.
  • freyaheart
    freyaheart Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Send him back to Canada he is a delinquent!
  • nutellabrah
    Options
    Send him back to Canada he is a delinquent!

Hes not a delinquent hes a superstart dealing with growing up.
  • TammyW18
    TammyW18 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    just deport him
  • freyaheart
    freyaheart Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    If I was in his over-sized shoes I would not be acting like he does. Peeing in a mop bucket, drag racing drunk, spitting on fans. No. He is definitely immature and thinks he is the stuff. If he doesn't know how to handle himself like a civilized adult then he should have to pay for what he has done.

if he wasn't a superstar and was a normal kid that did all these things he would have been deported by now.
  • wanna_b_there
    wanna_b_there Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Rut Roh, someone is trying to

Xbox+Live+MADDEN+NFL+2005+Launch+Party+Arrivals+T79wlGpA2ksl.jpg

another fun thread.
  • nutellabrah
    Options
    If I was in his over-sized shoes I would not be acting like he does. Peeing in a mop bucket, drag racing drunk, spitting on fans. No. He is definitely immature and thinks he is the stuff. If he doesn't know how to handle himself like a civilized adult then he should have to pay for what he has done.

if he wasn't a superstar and was a normal kid that did all these things he would have been deported by now.

normal kids don't have the public hawking them.

Most of you are over here losing your lids wishing deportation and death on a beloved public figure. Thats all it takes to get you mad

Id like to see you hold your temper after Paparazzi has been harassing you for 4 years straight. Or people calling you gay because they are jealous of all the girls that are obsessed with you.

Also you don't get deported for misdemeanors.Only felonies. He only committed misdemeanors.
  • nutellabrah
    Options
    Rut Roh, someone is trying to

Xbox+Live+MADDEN+NFL+2005+Launch+Party+Arrivals+T79wlGpA2ksl.jpg

another fun thread.

Can I ask you why you keep referring to me?

Starting to get real stalkish.

Just mind your own business and don't refer to me please.

Also Andy **** follows me on IG and is a fan of my vids so I dunno what point you keep trying to make with his pics. He likes me, clearly you don't. He agrees with me, not you so leave me alone.
  • wanna_b_there
    wanna_b_there Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    HnImGn9.gif

Uh kid, I posted in this thread long before you did, so we could say you're stalking me. :sick:
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    i just lol that a kid from stratford is annoying the **** out of so many people (while at the same time worshiped by so many people)

it just makes me giggle
  • nutellabrah
    Options
    HnImGn9.gif

Uh kid, I posted in this thread long before you did, so we could say you're stalking me. :sick:

Im pretty sure I was just talking about the topic and never mentioned you or quoted you before you came and decided to interrupt with your lame personal attack bs.
  • liesevanlingen
    liesevanlingen Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Being a superstar doesn't mean you should get to do whatever you want. Egging houses? Spitting on fans? Drag racing? Peeing in mop buckets, for crying out loud? What is "admirable" about this?

Grow up already, Mr. Bieber. . Being talented isn't an excuse for treating other people like toilet paper. You need a reality check.
  • nutellabrah
    Options
    i just lol that a kid from stratford is annoying the **** out of so many people (while at the same time worshiped by so many people)

it just makes me giggle

Thats what makes him awesome.

His self awareness through all this.

At the end of the day he's just a product of his generation and thats their overall attitude. Like: f*&k you I exist in spite of your hatred.

Its a commentary on how the old generations don't make room for the new generations.

The way we unfairly judge the internet generation, a generation of kids who, yes arguable are not as alpha as the 80s babies, but dammit they are here.

They are here now. Existing. Rustling people. He embodies that.
  • 19TaraLynn84
    19TaraLynn84 Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I just went back and read the other replies and am quite disturbed by something. The fact that some people believe he's just acting like a normal teenager speaks volumes about our society. Teenage brats run around doing what they want and the older generation is just supposed to live with it? The older generation is supposed to respect them, but no respect should be given back? I'm out.
  • nutellabrah
    Options
    Being a superstar doesn't mean you should get to do whatever you want. Egging houses? Spitting on fans? Drag racing? Peeing in mop buckets, for crying out loud? What is "admirable" about this?

Grow up already, Mr. Bieber. . Being talented isn't an excuse for treating other people like toilet paper. You need a reality check.

Its a free country. We are free to live life.

We are also free to face the consequences of our actions if we choose to.

The rules/laws are in place to prevent chaos, not because they are moraly right or wrong. The only morality that is right is the right to be free.

Yes even to break rules should you choose to do so.

Do you realize how ridiculous those things sound? Egging houses?

When I was 16 I was dealing with gangs and gun violence. People killing each other. You think JB is a bad kid??? You need a reality check.

Egging houses? Oh noooess