Will a little jail time do Bieber some good??? Vote up MFP.

Options

Replies

• My_Own_Worst_Enemy
    My_Own_Worst_Enemy Posts: 218 Member
    Options

Why is he so angry?

Whats his motivation?

Because he is an ugly old man, and JB is the king of the world?

Ask him yourself. Post a comment, he responds. I would love to see his response to your derpness

Tell that scumbag to go back to the rat race and STFU. Wishing death upon kids who are way prettier than him. Ugly rat.

Tell him yourself you sexy stud muffin you.
  • Lesa_Sass
    Lesa_Sass Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options

Why is he so angry?

Whats his motivation?

You know Justin is straight, right?
  • nutellabrah
    Options

Why is he so angry?

Whats his motivation?

Ask him yourself. Post a comment, he responds. I would love to see his response to your derpness

Tell that scumbag to go back to the rat race and STFU. Wishing death upon kids who are way prettier than him. Ugly rat.

Not gonna participate in that mongrel low brow spectacle out of principle to not give it attention or relevancy.
  • chopper_pilot
    chopper_pilot Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    My personal opinion is that this time is better spent working out or planning workouts or learning more about your goals than conversing about some meaningless urchin.
  • David1406
    Options
    Not in the least. The arrogant twerp will still be able to sing, as he calls it, when he gets out. Now...a LOT of jail time...that's a far better prospect.
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    Would rather see him deported back to Canada

we don't want him back sorry. but to the question jail wont cure stupid sorry he will just come out to be more famous then what he is now. look at all the times they have found him with drugs he gets off so easy. i don't think they will do any thing
  • Lesa_Sass
    Lesa_Sass Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    My personal opinion is that this time is better spent working out or planning workouts or learning more about your goals than conversing about some meaningless urchin.

Got my goals and workouts, plus menus and grocery lists already planned out already.
  • My_Own_Worst_Enemy
    Options

Why is he so angry?

Whats his motivation?

Not gonna participate in that mongrel low brow spectacle out of principle to not give it attention or relevancy.

But you rather engage with me? Thank you. I'm flattered. Now pay more attention to me.

28tba75.jpg
  • chopper_pilot
    Options

Got my goals and workouts, plus menus and grocery lists already planned out already.

sorry about your formatting disease. I still wasn't speaking to you though, sorry :flowerforyou:
  • nutellabrah
    Options

Not to mention Bieber is like 6 months away from being way more in shape than 90% of you on here...

499cb35a-c4c3-4a3f-b023-151161c3d5c0_justin-bieber-weight-muscles-before-and-after-pictures.jpg

What are you guys gonna say when you can honestly say even Justin Bieber has more muscle than you??

I guess your definition of meaningless urchin is different than mine. I wouldn't call the guy who is responsible for creating the most mass hysteria since John Lennon and The Beatles meaningless.
  • nutellabrah
    Options
    Would rather see him deported back to Canada

we don't want him back sorry. but to the question jail wont cure stupid sorry he will just come out to be more famous then what he is now. look at all the times they have found him with drugs he gets off so easy. i don't think they will do any thing

How is he stupid? He's a genius.

What have you done that is so great?
  • chopper_pilot
    Options
    I can bench press him, and I did specify that it was simply my opinion.
  • mmartinez_az
    Options
    More Jail
  • chopper_pilot
    Options
    Ive been seeing you around and although I agree with you 99% of the time, I think you like the social interaction here a lot. Best of luck to you, I won't be quoting you or participating in your back and forth anymore. I wish you nothing but continued success! :tongue:
  • kamalelwa
    kamalelwa Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I say deport his sorry *kitten*---that would cure him!!!! If not, time in a real jail might help him ???????
  • nutellabrah
    Options
    I can bench press him, and I did specify that it was simply my opinion.

Lots of human beings can bench press lots of other human beings.

We are all different shapes, sizes, and weights.

I don't see your point. Also Im pretty sure every post in this thread is an opinion so there was no need to specify.
  • My_Own_Worst_Enemy
    Options

Not to mention Bieber is like 6 months away from being way more in shape than 90% of you on here...

499cb35a-c4c3-4a3f-b023-151161c3d5c0_justin-bieber-weight-muscles-before-and-after-pictures.jpg

What are you guys gonna say when you can honestly say even Justin Bieber has more muscle than you??

I guess your definition of meaningless urchin is different than mine. I wouldn't call the guy who is responsible for creating the most mass hysteria since John Lennon and The Beatles meaningless.

Yeah, Justin is looking pretty massive. His lats are almost as thick as Dorian Yates

article-2381518-1B114965000005DC-776_634x895.jpg
  • nutellabrah
    Options
    I say deport his sorry *kitten*---that would cure him!!!! If not, time in a real jail might help him ???????

How is he sorry? He dated Selena Gomez the Britney Spears of our generation.

What have you done in life? Im pretty sure you're the sorry *kitten*.
  • My_Own_Worst_Enemy
    Options

How is he sorry? He dated Selena Gomez the Britney Spears of our generation.

What have you done in life? Im pretty sure you're the sorry *kitten*.

So by your logic, banging someone hot is a major accomplishment in life?

Youre really 15 arent you?
  • nutellabrah
    Options
    It sucks because this generation is so going to crap. I can't believe these hoodlum kids are acting like this. This country is sinking like the Titanic I tell you!

It didn't used to be like this in my day...

james-dean-s-last-race.jpg