New leg workout needed

Options
I need a new leg workout! Currently I am alternating P90x legs & back AND 1:1 w/ Tony Horton Plyo legs....KINDA need a break from Tony but need a SERIOUS workout. I prefer dvd workouts to keep me motivated as opposed to creating my own. Any suggestions?

Replies

• eillamarie
    eillamarie Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Try ballet plies! Search for them on youtube, they use muscles I never realized I had lol
  • dcrandall
    dcrandall Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    what about the firm?? Always a great workout using the fanny lifter..
  • utamore
    Options
    I recently prescribed this leg workout for my gf:

3 supersets

Set 1:
    Squat
    Calf raises (either on calf-press machine, donkey press, or just with weights at a stair)
    Star jumps (start in a squat, then jump and spread out like a jumping jack)

Set 2:
    Lunges
    Straight-leg deadlift
    Glute kickback or glute press (if you have a cable machine, cuff leg and kick backward; if not, then hands and knees, keep legs at 90 degrees, pump one leg at a time from ground then up 90 degrees--you can add weight by laying on a bench and putting a barbell between your feet)
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    Have you tried The Brazil Butt Lift?
  • Dtrmnd1
    Dtrmnd1 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    yes but that is mostly a butt thing I need some intense leg work
  • MomisgettingFIT
    Options
    Try that one : http://exercise.about.com/cs/exerciseworkouts/l/blsupersetlower.htm
    My legs were really sore . Good burn !!
  • last25
    last25 Posts: 83
    Options
    The sculpt and tone videos from TurboFire always have my legs screaming but maybe that's b/c I did them with the ChaLEAN Extreme workouts? I don't know... have you tried any of these? Also if you have the entire TF package (which you should if you're doing Fire 60 Classes) then you should check out the Lower 20 workout, I haven't done it yet so I don't know but it's worth a try.