Bump, cheers!
  • sunrise611
    sunrise611 Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Cool idea! Thanks!
  • Ang108
    Ang108 Posts: 1,711 Member
    Options
    So, maybe I'm late on discovering this or maybe it will rock your world, like it did mine, but I just discovered rippedrecipes.com. Browse and search recipes by adjusting the search results by how many calories, grams of carbs, protein, and or fat you need to consume.

You're welcome. :)

I looked through the first eight pages and thought it was mostly a dessert , pancake and muffin website. I don't like sweet stuff....so it's not for me.
  • OMGeeeHorses
    OMGeeeHorses Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    becareful what you post. I got emailed out from something I posted months on months ago for solicitating away from MFP and its forums and website. Just didn't want you to get in trouble :).
  • Tabitha_Faye
    Options
    So, maybe I'm late on discovering this or maybe it will rock your world, like it did mine, but I just discovered rippedrecipes.com. Browse and search recipes by adjusting the search results by how many calories, grams of carbs, protein, and or fat you need to consume.

You're welcome. :)

I looked through the first eight pages and thought it was mostly a dessert , pancake and muffin website. I don't like sweet stuff....so it's not for me.

Really? There seems to be a variety of foods on there. But hey, to each their own. :)
  • Tabitha_Faye
    Options
    becareful what you post. I got emailed out from something I posted months on months ago for solicitating away from MFP and its forums and website. Just didn't want you to get in trouble :).

Really? Well, I guess we'll see what happens. Thank you for the heads up. :)
  • OMGeeeHorses
    OMGeeeHorses Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Anytime :).
  • miamouse3
    miamouse3 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Oh my god, I think I love you. THANK YOU! This is awesome! I eat lean cuisines because I don't know the calories and etc on any of the things I like to cook. Hell, half the things I cook I never measured so I wouldn't know how to measure it now to know. It will be nice to find a good recipe and know the calories in it :D.
  • FoxyLifter
    FoxyLifter Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Thank you! :drinker:
  • darlilama
    darlilama Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • kmayne
    kmayne Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    bump