65 lbs down turned into 40 :/

Options
I lost 65 lbs and was going strong, then I fell off the wagon and gained 25 back. I've never felt so low in my life. I'm back at it now, and have already lost 2 lbs this week. I'm a good supporter/motivator and I'm looking for the same! Please add me if you want a new friend!

Replies

• Watermelon398
    Watermelon398 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Don't beat yourself up! 40 lbs is still awesome and we DID just fight our way through the holidays. :)

And also, you've lost 42 pounds! Way to go :) You can keep rolling it on into the spring easy!
  • jellybeanhed313
    jellybeanhed313 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    It happens to us all. Don't beat yourself up. You're already on the right track! :)
  • Doresoontobehealthy
    Doresoontobehealthy Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    The important thing is you came back. That's the hardest thing to do. I'll send you a request. We can motivate each other. :-)
  • fat2skinny50
    fat2skinny50 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Don't to be hard on yourself, it happends. Just put it behind you and move forward :flowerforyou:
  • mamma_nee
    mamma_nee Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Your on the right path by coming back soon as you did :) , At least you didn`t wait till you gained it all back and then some ! You can surely lose it again :)
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    Friend request sent :flowerforyou:
  • ayyyemanda
    Options
    I think you've done good for yourself! The holidays just passed, I'm sure we've all taken extra plates without having our goals in mind until after. I know for sure I did. I was doing so well up until Thanksgiving and Christmas. Too much food! But you lost that weight before, it's going to be nothing to get it back down. I'll add you! I could use the motivation too.
  • gcbma
    gcbma Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    First and foremost, way to go!! Getting back into it is tough, but worth it!

Second, I just read your previous post... and I want to throat punch those immature brats. Your before/after pics looked awesome.

Third, you're an inspiration. Keep it up!
  • mhollis0823
    mhollis0823 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm going through the exact same thing. I've gained back 20 of the 45 that I lost last year. It really hit me hard today when I had to put my big jeans back on bc my smaller ones just wouldn't button:( I'm getting back on the wagon. I can't gain all the weight back that I fought so hard to lose last year. We can do this!!
  • Molly08
    Molly08 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I feel ya. I was down 70 and am now 35 :o(. Trying hard to find a renewed motivation!