110 Lost & 3 Consecutive Years on MFP today!!! PICS

Options

Replies

• MrsBenTarr
    MrsBenTarr Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Wow! What an inspiration! You look great!!
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,145 MFP Staff
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your inspiration and dedication. What you have lost is amazing, and its clear you have gained so much life and happiness in the process.
  • sparklelioness
    sparklelioness Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    you've done amazing and you look beautiful :)
  • daliyanin
    daliyanin Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Wow! What an inspiration. Congratulations to you! Your hard work and consistency has paid off!
  • missy6744
    missy6744 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous. Thank you for sharing your story, very inspirational.
  • buddy352
    buddy352 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Great work! Hard work! GOOD work! :)
  • ChancyW
    ChancyW Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Amazing difference!

Bravo!
  • jbueza
    jbueza Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! Keep up the amazing work and hustle -- also thank you so much for sharing! It really really really inspires others to work hard and achieve their goals too!
  • beardedwarriortx
    beardedwarriortx Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I wish i had some booze right now
  • 04ward
    04ward Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    WOW! Amazing! You look fabulous and so healthy! :) I see a lot of people on here that have lost a lot of weight but they don't really say if it was all due to MFP. By you saying that you have logged for 3 years I believe that is what has helped you achieve your goals. I just started back up and have logged for almost 3 weeks staying with a 750 deficit daily. Nothing much seems to be happening yet but stories like yours encourages me to continue! I want to lose 35#'s as a starter so I'm anxious to see some results!
  • imjolly
    imjolly Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! What a HUGE accomplishment. I'm thrilled that I have logged 235 days in a row and counting but 3 years is remarkable and you should be so proud. Your pictures of your transformation are amazing. Keep up the work and thank you for your inspiration to all. I love this app and I consider this a way of life now.
  • paulagj
    paulagj Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Great accomplishment! You look fantastic!!
  • lucyricky2
    lucyricky2 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    great job you are such a inspiration to everyone..
  • djxil
    djxil Posts: 357
    Options
    That is awesome, especially the picture with the girl in the other pants leg! Awesome Job!
  • Fivepts
    Fivepts Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    You look great, fantastic even. You actually look like you could beat your kids in a foot race. And you are 3 yrs older, so that's why your last pic may make you feel as you look older. I think we forget that little aspect sometimes:smile: Older, wiser, healthier and more beautiful.
  • MountainTopMom
    MountainTopMom Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    WOW! You are truly an inspiration. Thanks so much for sharing your story and pics. You look fabulous and a true hero to those of us just starting our journeys. Also a reminder to me to take those aweful "before" pics so I will be able to post my success story in the future. Thanks for inspiring so many of us! Congratulations!
  • joabel68
    Options
    WOW WOW WOW ( sending you big congratulatory hugs from New Zealand ), what an inspiration you are , today is day 5 for me and I guess i will need to hop on those scales soon ( Im kind of scared about this). To have come so far i just know you will keep it off, a truly amazing effort. Take care Kim
  • vyju1590
    Options
    You are a great inspiration! How did you do it?
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Thanks. If anyone has specific questions please PM me as they got lost in the thread.
  • Kristaqoit
    Kristaqoit Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You are awesome! I am 28 years old and close to 300 lbs. I have a 3 1/2 year old and I want to get healthy so I can keep up with her and participate in her childhood! I have a 130 lbs to lose and Ive been on MFP for 6 days and havent been able to complete a single day with out "cheating" .. I think you are a huge inspiration and would love to add you! You look fabulous and happy! Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!