110 Lost & 3 Consecutive Years on MFP today!!! PICS

Options

Replies

• trishthompson007
    trishthompson007 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing! You look fab, congratulations and well done for sticking at it! I hope I can do it too x
  • hollyann31
    hollyann31 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    i love reading and seeing posts like this..you look amazing!!! congrats on your succes...
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    AMAZING
  • kschoop
    kschoop Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    What everyone else said! Thank you for sharing and reminding us that there are no excuses! :)
  • CristinAndrus
    CristinAndrus Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Love your story. You have done a fabulous job. So inspirational. Kudos for your logged time. Holy wow. I wish you all the joy and happiness in the new year!
  • martymum
    martymum Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    my awesome friend...go Cindy!!!!
  • lborhot
    Options
    You look fantastic! I have been struggling for a while and inspired to see what you have done! Cheers!
  • lucyricky2
    lucyricky2 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    A true inspiration!! You are a role model to many that it can be done!! Bless u!!
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    my awesome friend...go Cindy!!!!

Thanks Marty. I'm blessed and more so for having a great friend like you.
  • kimslaredo
    Options
    What an amazing story!! You truly are an inspiration!!! Would love to hear more details of your do's and don'ts along the way!!!
  • keeponkickin
    Options
    What an amazing story!! You truly are an inspiration!!! Would love to hear more details of your do's and don'ts along the way!!!

I love helping others and sharing what has worked and not worked for me. Please send a PM as questions tend to get lost in the threads.

Cindy
  • ShawndaSallee
    ShawndaSallee Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Sweetheart. You look amazing. And YES you look younger! You're truly a powerhouse. So inspirational.
  • keeponkickin
    Options
    So happy for you! You look great and have a fabulous outlook on life.

Thank you
  • keeponkickin
    Options
    Wow! You look fabulous! Congrats to you :) I'm very impressed and want to say great job on not gaining weight with your surgeries!!! That is what got me this past year was my surgery, both the numerous pre-surgery problems and afterwards. So I know that is really hard to do. And can I just say, you look so incredibly happy :flowerforyou:

Thank you. I was determined to not gain anything during the recovery time (which is still going on).
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,753 Member
    Options
    That is some seriously awesome results.

Loved the picture with your daughter in the other leg of the jeans, too cute. :love:
  • ranadaleblanc03071979
    Options
    Congratulations on your hard work and dedication! You are an inspiration!
  • DevoteeofIset
    DevoteeofIset Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!! What a wonderful journey!!! Congrats, amazing logging in so consistently!!!! Thank you for sharing!!! Love the pic of you and your daughter in your old pants.
  • keeponkickin
    Options
    Wow!!!! What a wonderful journey!!! Congrats, amazing logging in so consistently!!!! Thank you for sharing!!! Love the pic of you and your daughter in your old pants.

Thank you. My daughter and I still fit into the pants together a year and a half later. I have a pic in my profile of us in them again. She has grown taller and I've gotten leaner :wink:
  • ldarlener
    ldarlener Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    HOLY MAZOLI!!!!!! That is amazing. Great Job. I can barely remember to get 10 days in. :(
    So, what I try to do now is at least get my breakfast and keep up.
    Good job.
  • positivechic1978
    Options
    You look amazing!! What an inspiration you are! Congrats on the weight loss and maintenance!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!