What's your favorite cheat meal??

Options
Hey all, I am planning a cheat meal tomorrow night - but am looing for something succulantly yummy! I don't care about the cals, just the details of the meal...

My last cheat meal was a buffalo burger smothered in everything with yummy ceasar salad. What was yours?

Replies

• udallmom101
    udallmom101 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Five Guys Burger with grilled onions and mushrooms, cheese, and mustard. An order of Cajun fries and a coke! My most favorite cheat meal!
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Shrimp, bacon, onion, mushroom and cheese quesadillas from Jalapeno Tree. Mmm..
  • Zuznana
    Zuznana Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I haven't had a cheat meal yet. Have to think about that one. I think it will be tomorrow and it will be the cake I baked today. Nice sponge, covered in sweet curd cheese and that is covered with chocolate and sprinkled with coconut. 1 small portion is 343 calories.........I think I will have that for breakfast. :laugh:
  • lefrance12
    Options
    Meat Pizza. Plain and Simple.:love:
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    sushi, love, love love <3 sushi.
  • moonport
    moonport Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Texas Roadhouse Grilled BBQ Chicken with mashed potatoes (no gravy), house salad and rolls. I have it about once a month.
  • JakeNonne
    JakeNonne Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Five Guys Burger with grilled onions and mushrooms, cheese, and mustard. An order of Cajun fries and a coke! My most favorite cheat meal!

That's exactly what I was planning for my cheat meal this weekend. Of course I would need to run 5 miles before. :laugh:
  • little_ali
    Options
    it's definitly got to be Domino's Vegetarian Supreme pizza :)
  • emersoam
    emersoam Posts: 179
    Options
    Cheat meal? Oh, I would keep it simple and order pizza! I can't remember the last time I indulged in "normal" pizza. Order Dominos with breadsticks AND those amazing cinnamon sticks (with the frosting dip)!!!!! :love:
  • jamie1888
    jamie1888 Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    I have to go the sushi route too! That's really still the only "cheat" meal that I still enjoy and totally don't care about calories! I like the nice healthy raw fish, but LOVE rolls with fried shrimp tempura and mayo sauces! MMM!! I like pizza and burgers/fries.. but, when I'm done eating those meals, I always think, "totally NOT worth it". Sushi = always worth it! And I don't regret eating cupcakes! :happy:
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    Tokyo Express Beef Bento box with 6 extra pieces of avacado sushi...mmmmm
  • lisafrancis629
    Options
    I don't have a cheat meal but if I could have "dream meal" it would be a chicken chimichanga, mexican rice along with all the chips and queso I could eat at Burro Loco Mexican Restaurant. I could eat mexican 3 days a week. Actually, I used to which is why I'm now a member of MFP. :laugh:
  • amelia_atlantic
    amelia_atlantic Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    I personally don't consider sushi a cheat meal, but I only eat the veggie rolls! I guess if I was truly cheating, I'd get tempura and an extra thing of SAKE!!

Any kind of alfredo pasta dish served with foccacia bread...HELLZ YES!

Generally, I just cheat with pizza! LOTS OF IT! And beer!
  • TaneeisFitforLife
    Options
    fried softshell crab :love:

I haven't had one in almost a year though but I enjoyed it very much!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Chinese food and ice cream!
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    Tokyo Express Beef Bento box with 6 extra pieces of avacado sushi...mmmmm

I just researched this meal....1186 calories, and OMG tons of Sodium...so sad:( but it is a cheat meal lol
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I would have to say pizza or wings is my usual. If I have had a good week of working out and eating well then I will allow myself to order for the Football Feast that occurs every Sunday in our house. Either Plain Pizza or some good old fashioned hot wings. But, I do skip my normal adult malt beverages and keep with the water to help w/ that sodium content.
  • mandyshell
    Options
    Domino's Vegeterian Pacific Pizza. It's a cheat meal that's not really a cheat meal. lol. Of course if you eat the whole thing like I can it's not too great for ya, but it is absolutely delicious!!!
  • mandyshell
    Options
    Or anything from a mexican restaurant. I like to go and just tear into the chip basket then have an enchilada. Yum!
  • jamie1888
    jamie1888 Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    I personally don't consider sushi a cheat meal, but I only eat the veggie rolls! I guess if I was truly cheating, I'd get tempura and an extra thing of SAKE!!

Any kind of alfredo pasta dish served with foccacia bread...HELLZ YES!

Generally, I just cheat with pizza! LOTS OF IT! And beer!

Oooooh! Forgot about pasta!! Good call! A HUGE bowl of WHITE pasta with Alfredo or Pesto and yummy bread to dip in olive oil & balsamic! :heart: