Anyone under 5'2 and need to lose 50lbs+?

Options

Replies

• fitOsaurusRex
    Options
    i'm 5'2" and have 47lbs to lose as of this morning...feel free to add me!
  • daygecko
    daygecko Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    5'1and need to loose 52lb just started this journey feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'-0" and looking to lose at least 50. Feel free to add me!
  • InsanityFringe
    Options
    Hey folks! I'm 5'2"ish and need to lose around 50lbs! Would love some new people to chat to!
  • sbarrontine
    Options
    Wow I am 5/2 as well and have 20 pounds to loose.
  • thedaintyone
    thedaintyone Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    5'2'' and gotta lose 30 pounds!!!! sucks being short cuz EVERY. POUND. SHOWS. we can do this!!! we can so do this!!! this isn't gonna be one of those things we forget about or give up on WE ARE DOING THIS!!! :o) add me if you are 100% serious and need a buddy for motivation and support.
  • sally_jeffswife
    sally_jeffswife Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    I'm only 5 ft. I gained 45 lbs on the migraine meds I was taking and I had my Dr switch my meds and have been working really hard for about a yr and lost up to 41 lbs of it gained bk a couple I'm at about 39 lbs lost now but I still wanna lose about 25 more and pick up some more muscle. Feel free to add me if you want my diary is open and I will try to give as much support as I can :)Always feel blessed to have more great fitness buddies on here. :)
  • ImpishVanity
    ImpishVanity Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and need to lose 57 more pounds. Feel free to add me if you need some motivation! (Goes for everyone)
  • svelte2014
    svelte2014 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm slightly under 5 feet and have 40 pounds to lose. I am trying the South Beach diet and wonder if you have recommendations or suggestions. I would also appreciate any ideas for controlling eating after 8 pm. Around 10 pm, I get really hungry. Thank you. And good luck to all here. We're in this together
  • Faith3221
    Faith3221 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    That's me! My daughter will be getting married in June and I want to look and feel great! I am 5'2" and need to lose to lose 50 pounds. Add me!!!
  • akirla
    akirla Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and have about 45 lbs left to go. I'm very supportive and log in everyday. Feel free to add me.
  • jessicamae0731
    Options
    I'm 5'1 on a good day lol and need to lose at least 60 pounds. Add me :-) Having people to chat with makes it easier!!
  • victoria_1024
    victoria_1024 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and I'd like to lose 50 pounds, more like 60 if possible but I'm doing it very slowly right now since I'm nursing my 1 year old!

I lost 50 pounds about 10 years ago when I was in college and felt great at the weight I was at. Life stress and 3 children helped the weight slowly all come back. :( It was a lot easier to lose back then than it is now with a job and kids!
  • krystajj
    Options
    I'm 5" exactly. Lost 25lbs already and have another 35lbs to go. Hoping to lose as much as possible before my wedding in June!
  • ketomama34
    ketomama34 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    5'1 and need to lose 80lbs, add me!
  • loski832014
    Options
    Hi I'm 5ft 1 and 3 quarters lol that's what the doctor wrote down for my height I begged him to just put 5ft 2. Anyway I started at 15 stone and want to lose 5-6 stone. I'm 30 and have a 2 year daughter I really want to be a healthy mammy and a good example. I need friends on mfp as well so please add me.
  • rox5tar
    Options
    5ft 2 here needing to lose 60+ lbs. I've been stalling getting into shape for years but now I'm done with having kids I'm reclaiming (and hopefully reshaping) my body! I want to be the best mum I can to my babies, and that means being active and healthy. Please add me peeps and good luck with your journeys :) x
  • FlabFighter86
    FlabFighter86 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 2 and need to lose 70lbs. Feel free to add me anyone. :)
  • carolinashoregirl
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and have about 80lbs to lose. Feel free to add me!
  • lacar60299
    lacar60299 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft even. I just started a week ago and am looking to lose 90 pounds. I would love anyone to add me. Seeing other's activity really motivates me and I would love to do the same for others.