My NSV, what is yours this week?

2»

Replies

• BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    It was -4 degrees here in NY I really didn't want to go to the gym, I was sore and lethargic but I forced myself to go. Every rep was a struggle but I got through it and went beyond my normal workout. These are the days that prove to me that I have really changed

It snowed here in the greater Austin, TX area and I also did NOT want to work out. I did my circuit and finished strong and thought "I'm going to do it again." And I DID!

Also, I wore size 18 slacks to my interview this morning and NEEDED my belt to keep them up. Not just for looks anymore you piece of leather! :laugh:
  • sarahslim100
    sarahslim100 Posts: 485 Member
    in the healthy bmi range now
  • x7xemilyx7x
    x7xemilyx7x Posts: 22 Member
    Nothing too big but when I spend time with my OH (once a fortnight for the weekend as we live away from each other) we pig out on takeaways, chocolate, crisps, pop etc but since Thursday I have eaten within my 1500 calorie range due to planning our meals ahead!! Feel so proud of us for doing this :) No takeaways and just careful treats that ensure I keep within my calorie goal!
  • 10manda86
    10manda86 Posts: 229 Member
    I measured an 80cm waist this morning (yes my waist)!!! woo
  • Ozzzy66
    Ozzzy66 Posts: 36 Member
    :happy: I have two,

1) I went to the gym twice a day for five days in a row

2) I did deadlifts. I have had a fear of them because of an old lower back injury, not anymore! :happy:

Not sure if those are NSV but they are a victory for me.
  • Was able to buy a pair of smaller jeans off the rack and they fit!
  • Kookyk9s
    Kookyk9s Posts: 259 Member
    I ran 4 miles with a sub-10 pace.

Grest stuff!
  • Kookyk9s
    Back to breaking 4.0 mile per hour walks for miles... a mere seven weeks after open heart surgery.

This is awesome!!
  • Kookyk9s
    Blood pressure is at 101/60 (used to be 150/115).

this is good news for sure.
  • MyIrishSpirit
    MyIrishSpirit Posts: 43 Member
    For my first week back at it I got in 4 workouts, I thought I had fallen off when I missed 2 days. I have this thing that if I can't work out for an hour it's not worth it. Yesterday I was running late so I just didn't go....today I was running late but I WENT ANYWAY. That's huge for me. Breaking down mental barriers.

And my coworker told me she wishes she could be like me. She wants to lose weight too but doesn't know where to start. That felt good. It doesn't show at all yet but she still noticed me making better choices. :bigsmile:
  • 2014NewBodyNewMe
    2014NewBodyNewMe Posts: 57 Member
    So proud of everyone!!!

My NSV (not having many scale ones at the mo' :grumble: ) is that I've cut sugar out of my tea! Completely - this time last year i was having 4! Spoons in one cup! Now as of last week I'm a no sugar tea drinker!

Now just to find an alternative to low sugar chocolate!
    I am doing the same no sugar in my tea for about a month I only use honey now,
  • tammyc226
    tammyc226 Posts: 158 Member
    I've been 'discharged' from my physio (neck and back issues) and am allowed to start Pilates. Yahoo. Been waiting 4 months to be allowed
  • sassymc86
    sassymc86 Posts: 91 Member
    I touched my toes :D
  • PearlAng
    PearlAng Posts: 681 Member
    Great work everyone! Mine was going out to eat last night at a buffet and not going crazy, and not overdoing it on the desserts as I tend to when I go there :smile:
  • astronut96
    astronut96 Posts: 73 Member
    I had shoulder surgery 6 months ago and was released to start building strength back (carefully) just before Christmas. I'm in weeks 3-4 of Jillian Michaels Body Revolution and yesterday I was able to do a few military push-ups, plank-ups and crab dips without modifying. It's not much but just a week ago I couldn't do any without modifying. :bigsmile:
  • katielshelby
    katielshelby Posts: 137 Member
    Fitting great into my cute, sparkly-butt jeans that have been too tight for too long (used to even wear spanx with them!)
  • ldarlener
    ldarlener Posts: 79 Member
    At a faculty/staff meeting yesterday, someone said, "I didn't even recognize you".
    I found a pic from 1998, I'm thinner than then.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!