Need Some MFP Accountabili-buddies!!!

Options

Replies

• thoughtaling76
    thoughtaling76 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me.. I'm also a compulsive logger/ commenter :)
  • x7xemilyx7x
    x7xemilyx7x Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Also looking for friends to keep motivated..I find it really helps seeing others reaching their goals and helping those who need some motivation (I need it sometimes too!)

Feel free to add.
  • davemap
    davemap Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Also looking for people to keep me motivated, Feel free too add me
  • YorriaRaine
    YorriaRaine Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Also Looking for friends, feel free to add me. :)
  • miamoore620
    miamoore620 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Also looking for accountability and motivation!!! I am currently out of work after shoulder surgery and my eating has been horrible to say the least. Feel free to add me.
  • muderfocker
    muderfocker Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Log daily and always looking for other active buddies. Feel free to add me.....live in Richmond Va.
  • hughjass783
    hughjass783 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Looking for other members to keep me motivated and accountable!
  • DebCor13
    Options
    Look for motivation too! feel free to add me! thanks! :D
  • chrissygoth
    Options
    I'll add you!! I just need to figure out the uk/us conversion! Lol,
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Welcome...I log daily so feel free to add me if you wish!

Best of luck with your goals. :smile:
  • briannashaw_
    briannashaw_ Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I've been logging for almost 3 weeks now! I would love some new friends or I'll add you! :happy:
  • mazdarcr
    Options
    Hello, i like to start off saying my names andrea. i've been using myfitness pal for about 2months now.
    i'd like to find some friends to keep me motivated. i'd like to lose another 15lbs pounds and gain some muscle... i'm a runner. and i'm starting to add in some free weights. i dont want t get to huge.
  • eb12112
    eb12112 Posts: 39
    Options
    Anyone can add me too! We all could use some daily motivation!!!
  • meyou4042
    Options
    Hi all!! My name is Mary! Please feel free to add me as well! I am located in Wesley Chapel, FL. Always looking for accountability buddies. I an 45 (almost 46), need to lose at least 75 lbs. I have high blood pressure, bad knees, sleep apnea, and heart disease runs in my family. I have three teenage boys that need their mom - whether they will admit it or not!

I started logging again about three weeks ago. I am working with a trainer twice a week, and try to do an hour of cardio at least 5 out of 7 days. With my trainer we are doing a lot of strength training, and honestly I can already see and feel the difference.

For me, I log everything - the good and the bad. And yes, I have plenty of bad days still. I hate veggies - rarely eat them. And LOVE candy and sweets! They are my downfall!

I look forward to "meeting" some of you!
  • kenshin00456
    kenshin00456 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Id love to have accountable friends as well for motivation! Lets all do this together!
  • RinnyLush
    RinnyLush Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Hey there!

I have been on MFP since August and am down roughly 30 lbs. I only have 10 left of my original goal, but I think I might shoot for 10 more after that to really lean out. I started out walking and doing yoga, and am now just finishing week 3 on C25K. I log every day, everything. Shoot me a friend request if you like! ^_^
  • Travko
    Travko Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Anyone who needs a motivating friend on here, and is willing to lend me a supportive comment now and then, should feel free to add me as well. I've been on here for a couple months and have found some wonderful motivation in the journeys of others.
  • cinabunnie2012
    cinabunnie2012 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! Let do this together!! Anyone who needs/want motivation or friends... ADD ME!!!
  • beckyhaa
    beckyhaa Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too, I'm happy to encourage and see more activity on my page. :)
  • LPintheCity
    LPintheCity Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Wow thanks for all of the replies and friend requests! I'll start adding everyone asap!