My NSV, what is yours this week?

Options
13»

Replies

• 2014NewBodyNewMe
    2014NewBodyNewMe Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    So proud of everyone!!!

My NSV (not having many scale ones at the mo' :grumble: ) is that I've cut sugar out of my tea! Completely - this time last year i was having 4! Spoons in one cup! Now as of last week I'm a no sugar tea drinker!

Now just to find an alternative to low sugar chocolate!
    I am doing the same no sugar in my tea for about a month I only use honey now,
  • tammyc226
    tammyc226 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I've been 'discharged' from my physio (neck and back issues) and am allowed to start Pilates. Yahoo. Been waiting 4 months to be allowed
  • sassymc86
    sassymc86 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I touched my toes :D
  • PearlAng
    PearlAng Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Great work everyone! Mine was going out to eat last night at a buffet and not going crazy, and not overdoing it on the desserts as I tend to when I go there :smile:
  • astronut96
    astronut96 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I had shoulder surgery 6 months ago and was released to start building strength back (carefully) just before Christmas. I'm in weeks 3-4 of Jillian Michaels Body Revolution and yesterday I was able to do a few military push-ups, plank-ups and crab dips without modifying. It's not much but just a week ago I couldn't do any without modifying. :bigsmile:
  • katielshelby
    katielshelby Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Fitting great into my cute, sparkly-butt jeans that have been too tight for too long (used to even wear spanx with them!)
  • ldarlener
    ldarlener Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    At a faculty/staff meeting yesterday, someone said, "I didn't even recognize you".
    I found a pic from 1998, I'm thinner than then.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!