What's your favorite cheat meal??

Options
2»

Replies

• LJK100
    LJK100 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Los Cabos Deluxe Nachos w/shredded beef; and of course Cadillac Margaritas!!!

:drinker: Ole'!!!!!!
  • rmkorama
    rmkorama Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Only one?!

My most common craving is for a really tasty hamburger. I have a burger craving about once every two weeks. This is reduced from craving them EVERY week. We have a deli nearby that does fantastic swiss cheese and bacon burgers. And the fries there are awesome.

Said deli also sells a sandwich that is a fried tenderloin on toasted rye bread with onion, mayo, and avocado. I think I mentioned the fries are awesome? So is their coleslaw.

Pizza, though I find I'm enjoying the veggie varieties these days and not so much the greasy, salty meat-laden ones. We got pizza this past weekend from a local place: Chicago-style deep dish. I thought my tastebuds might go into shock it was so good!

McRib sandwich from McDonald's. Sad, but true. I am one of those. It has 500 calories. At least. I made one at home last night for dinner, though, with a pork chop on a roll with BBQ sauce and onions. It was so good, and so much better for me. Not GOOD for me. Just better than the alternative. :wink:
  • Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    This time of year, my biggest cheat is Dunkin Donuts' Pumpkin Muffins. MMMMM.

Shannon
  • EmpressB
    EmpressB Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I am pretty new and haven't cheated yet...although my dad brought home some red velvet cake and some other kind tonight :sad:

I am considering working it into my daily calories. We'll see how it goes. If it can fit more or less "comfortably" I'll take a slice or a piece of a slice.
  • DorothyNorrington
    DorothyNorrington Posts: 123 Member
    Options

McRib sandwich from McDonald's. Sad, but true. I am one of those. It has 500 calories.

Ooohhhh! I LOVE the McRib, only I add cheese to it and always want to eat two of them. No wonder I joined MFP. :)
  • SJSchwartz
    Options
    I don't really consider anything I eat to be cheating. I allow everything in moderation. That way I don't have these cravings for certain foods and then over-indulge in them when I "allow" myself to cheat. :smile:
  • katerinab
    Options
    I haven't really had a cheat meal, but if I did it would either be chicken nachos from Qdoba or a trip through the Chinese buffet.