picture test

Options
2»

Replies

• seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    I have a hard time with it too for some reason. I try everything and it won't work.

Me too. I still think it could be certain software, browser, etc. Because over the summer I seriously worked on it for HOURS and followed every suggestion given to NO avail.

That is my biggest peeve about MFP honestly, it's like going back to 1997 or something!
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    If you are copying a URL that has spaces in it....
    Sometimes a %20 will be put in the URL Link when you copy it to represent a space.

So when you paste it in your post, make sure there is no %20 in the url, just make sure the space is present.
  • tiggerhammon
    tiggerhammon Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    If there is a %20 in it ... do you erase it?
  • tiggerhammon
    Options
    [img]http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j452/TineiseDavenport/Mobile Uploads/IMG_20131031_161501.jpg[/img]
  • tiggerhammon
    Options
    Oh my heck! It worked! I have tried so many times before and it has never worked.
    Thank you MityMax for telling me about the %20 - nobody has ever mentioned that before. I erased the %20 and put a space there instead and it worked! Woohoo!

... 'case anyone's wonderin, this a pic of the hubby!
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    Oh my heck! It worked! I have tried so many times before and it has never worked.
    Thank you MityMax for telling me about the %20 - nobody has ever mentioned that before. I erased the %20 and put a space there instead and it worked! Woohoo!

... 'case anyone's wonderin, this a pic of the hubby!

welcome.

HTTP defines a space by %20
    So when it encounters a space in a string, like a URL link, it puts %20 in there....so the browsers know when they see %20, that it is to be read as a space.

But when you encapsulate it within the img tags, which are tags this forum understands, it reads whatever is there as it is typed out.....it doesn't interpret the %20 as a space.
  • qbredlipstick
    qbredlipstick Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    test

chalene.jpg
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    17k61r8opwd3rjpg.jpg

Best thread ever...
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member