Back in The Saddle Again...

Options
So, last year (2009) I lost a grand total of 63 pounds, starting the year at 242 and and finishing at 179, which was a HUGE accomplishment for me. Since then I have gained a few and lost them again several times, hitting 179 three separate times during 2010.

Now about 2 months ago I had some life changes and ended up living father from the gym and closer to my mom's home cooking, and in those two months my weight has gone back up to 193. Seeing that number this morning has given me the motivation to get back into my good habits, even if it is a little harder nowadays.

So this is me re-committing to getting myself in shape. I've still got 49 pounds behind me and only 28 to go and it starts today.

Do you guys think I can do it?

Replies

• tex43
    tex43 Posts: 229
    Options
    I know you can do it,do you think you can do it?
  • lynne_p
    lynne_p Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Absolutely you can do this and we're all here to help you do it! :drinker:
  • JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    You can do this! Welcome back. I have been here for 5 months and lost 52 pounds. I love it more everyday. Good luck and if you need a friend or support, feel free to add me.
  • hozik
    hozik Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Of course you can! You've already proven you can maintain a 49 pound loss:happy: So what if you gained a bit back? You already know what it takes to successfully lose the weight. Now go get em' and best of luck to you:flowerforyou:
  • lupuslady
    Options
    I am so glad you decided to come back. You already know how to do this your previous wt loss is amazing. Glad you are back.